Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 10:53 AM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Last Weekend

Sorry it took so long to respond... had a busy week...

Well, last weekend, hubby went & stayed at my girlfriends house to do some "hubby house repairs" for her and keep each other sexually satisfied.... he came home Monday exhausted?.. I don't know if he was exhausted from doing house repairs, or from all the sex they had over the weekend??... lol

While he was there, , , I invited 2 of my "select" friends over for some fun on Saturday afternoon.... One guy got there @ noon, but the other couldn't arrive till 3pm....
So the first guy and I got into our own thing.. we started w/ a tub bath together senually washing and caressing ^ kissing each others body... we both had touchy feely orgasms.
We went into my bedroom wet from the bath and had a wet body sex romp... it was very sensual and orgasmic.....

The second guy arrived @ 3pm, and he found us in the guest room w/ me on top of the first guy impaled bouncing... We told him to hurry & undress and join in!!!.... He got up on the bed standing next to me , and I sucked him while riding .... I got both of them to cum almost at the same time!!.. it was really good feeling both their warm spermloads flooding my pussy & mouth like that.... while they recharged, I went back into my bedroom and put on white thigh-highs and pink high heels for them... I met them in the living room w/ cocktails for all, and as I moved from guy to guy straddling them on the couch while we all sipped drinks and kissed.....

We did a DP on the couch w/ me reverse cowgirl anal, and the other guy in front of me impaled in my pussy... I really liked that.... We then moved back to the quest room and I knelt on the bed and told them I wanted to be "well used" and cum full.... from there on, I constantly had 2 cocks in me somewhere, and getting sperm in all my holes!!!... lol
They just kept taking turns in different positions shoving their cocks in me and talking dirty to me like a sl*t... I was dirty talking too, begging for cock & cum, telling them to cum in me..

At 6pm, I was sprawled on the bed exhausted, and could feel their sperm leaking out of my body.... I was a mess... I asked the guy who came late to stay a while, as the other guy had to go, so I gave him an intimate shower and kissed him goodby.... I asked the other guy to take an intimate tub bath w/ me , as he missed that earlier... After washing the sex off each other, I asked him if he wanted to stay a while?.. he did-- ALL NITE !.... He wanted to see me in different outfits!!.. so I put on what ever he wanted and we fucked... then he'd pick out another outfit and we'd fuck in that.. it was like a fashion show changing and fucking,,, I let him rumage thru my lingerie drawers and find whatever he wanted... ...... BY midnight we fell asleep in each others arms... we both woke each other up during the nite for a quicky.... he left in the morning.. I stayed in bed till noon... I was having trouble walking after what those guys did, using me for sex... my pussy was leaking cum down my thigh... I took a shower to clean the sex off me,,, because anothert "select" friend was coming over @ 4pm Sunday...

I was a very naughty girl, while hubby was away fucking my girlfriend... lol

BTW- We're having that wife swap weekend mentioned above, starting tonight..... the husbands meet at a bar downtown @ 6pm , and pick- out -of- the- hot, what wife they are going to spend the weekend with.... its not just sex, the individual couples usually go out for dinner, or go somewhere local for fun too.... I want who ever gets me to take me to the LANE AUTO MUSEUM in Nashville Saturday .. its all mini-tiny cars museum. look it up on google?