Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 02:10 PM

2 days ago when Starbucks had the event where you can buy drink with half price, place get crowded. I love the one location near my workplace, the barista there is a lovely cute Vietnamese girl, smile always energize me in the morning.

This time I went there, no question people were in line waiting for the drinks. I stood next to the bar table noticing there's a maybe college girl with a blouse and short business style pencil skirt using her laptop, probably get herself ready for some job interview. She sat at the stool with her legs crossing, the hem of her skirt go up to near the root of her thighs. Smooth and pale skin, thin legs, can't help myself to look right at them.

At the moment I was deeply hoping barista can do my drink later so I can look at those wonderful view for as long as possible. Later the girl tried to grab something from her bag she placed next to the stool, she then leaned to her right, making her left side the butt left the surface of stool. That's the moment I treasure the most. Her skirt length couldn't cover what's under, I gotta see her purple undies between her thighs. Sadly the moment was short, can't tell if she's wearing regular panties or thongs.

By the way, she's gorgeous
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post: