Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 01:08 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Today we had unusually high temperatures where we live, so my wife and I decided to go out and have a drink at a local cafe. Since winter is coming this was probably the last Sunday with good weather, so I convinced my wife to wear a skirt for the last time this year.

While we were sitting at the terrace outside the cafe I noticed my wife’s skirt had gone up a little, so I could see a small part of her white panties. Realysing how extremely sexy that looked I decided to ask her to spread her legs a little more, so I could take a picture to send to our friend. Just to tease him with the great view I had whilst he was drinking a beer on his own. Unfortunatly she was wearing a bra, and she could not take it of. However, just seeing her panties was enough to turn me on.

Until now my wife didn’t want me to send any pictures to our friend showing her panties, but to my surprise she agreed to spreading her legs a little and letting me take a picture to send to him. Needles to say I immediatly took a photo of that great view and send it. This is the first pic I added below this post.

It was a couple of hours later before our friend replied with the innocent comment that he liked the weather too. By that time we were back home, sitting on our balcony. I had poured the wife another wine, and I think she was a little tipsy. Just enough to become a little more extravagant then she normally is.

I started reminding her we had send a picture of her panties to our friend, and showed her the picture again. On the one hand she acted embarassed, but on the other hand it seemed as if she liked dit. Therefore, seeing an opportunity, I tried to convince her to let me take another picture, showing a little more of her panties. And again, to my surpise, she agreed! This is the second picture below this post.

This evening, when we were watching a tv-series we both like, I kept filling her glass with wine. It quite worked, because she let me take a lot of pictures of her, some of them showing her whole naked body. After I had finished taking the pics she would put her clothes back on, and act as if nothing had happened.

Before long I was reviewing the photo’s I had taken, and asking my wife if I could send any to our friend. Because most pics were highly revealing, showing her complete breasts and panties, she did not agree, but she did agree to posing in a less compromising position. I would then take a picture, and if she agreed it was not too revealing I could send it to our friend. Finally she agreed to sending one, where she is holding up her skirt a little and showing a little bit of her panties. This is the third picture below.

As you can imagine I was extremly aroused and without asking for permission I send a picture we had taken earlier, one which she would surely not agree on sending. It shows her sitting on the couch with her legs opened and gives a full view of her panties. It’s the fourth pic below.

When my wife found out I had send that picture to him she became angry, but I think she secretly liked the fact I had send it. The rest of the evening I took a lot more photo’s of her in more or less revealing positions. She did not allow me to send any more and was quite resolute about that, so I did not do that. I did showed her the pics I had taken and asked her if it was ok to send some of them tomorrow. I will attach the pics she agreed to send to a new post, just to make it obvious that these have not been send yet. I was actually quite surprised of how revealing the pics are that she agreed show to our friend. But she had quite some wine, so I'm afraid she is not going to be so cooperative tomorrow...
Attached Thumbnails
20171015_164523.jpg   20171015_184717.jpg  

20171015_203212.jpg   20171015_205746.jpg  

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
71cuda, AEKAMP21, aquavite, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, bob_jones, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cifata1299@yeafam.com, cjhopper, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, David3State, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, dougee2017, Dummox, fyos, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, Kgjoe2010, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, Mogli1960, moonfrog, MrLooker, naaktstel, nabiwi2963@threepp.com, nectcouple, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pinkpanties4me, random_aussie, ray123456, road_warrior92, robotmartin, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, salparadise, show, sith11, skipper49er, stiv837, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, vitalianos, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, Xxjohnny, zorina