Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 04:57 AM

Default Part 6

Part 6:

We lay still naked and tightly embraced on the bed. After a while Andrea got up and went to the suitcases.

I asked:
"What are you doing?"

Andrea answered:
"What does it look like? I want to unpack our clothes."

I looked at her cheerfully:
"Just now you have the most beautiful clothes i can imagine. It is hot here. With clothes you would just sweat. I'll tell you something. Please do not be mad at me. No one knows you in this area."

Andrea looked at me skeptically. She was as beautiful as she was standing naked in front of me. I was instantly horny again. My penis was ready again. Andrea looked at my boner and was even more irritated. She did not feel comfortable with surprises.

I continued my speech:
"It's about a fantasy of mine. Not far from here is a nudist beach. I want you to put on our holiday only light and air. I left our clothes at home. Only I will get food for us. You shall not wear anything in the whole time. I love you."

Andrea was speechless. She looked at me confused. She went silently to the suitcases and opened one. Besides toothbrushes and other things for the body care was nothing in it. She raised the other suitcase. She turned to me and said:
"I do not know what to say."

I replied:
"It turns me on if you are naked. Please give me this dream. Maybe you liked it yourself. We were already occasionally naked in the sauna. There you were also naked and others have seen you like that. Please consider what it would mean to me."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: