View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default At the blood drive.

I gave blood at a Red Cross blood drive the other day. After climbing up on the table the technician was getting everything ready. She placed my arm on the rest so my hand was palm up. She then gave me a squeeze ball as she started deciding which vein to poke.

When she started getting things ready she reached behind my head on her tippy toes to grab the surgical tape she had stuck there. In doing so her crotch clearly made contact with my hand, like right above where I'd guess her lips would start. It was very brief. Then as she was cleaning my arm with an iodine swab she was again pressed against my hand. My hand was below her belly button but above where I would imagine a landing strip to start. As she scrubbed it caused her to move slightly against my hand.

Of course in my mind I'm picturing the fantasy situation where she is doing it on purpose and wants me, ha! But the practical side of my brain was saying "do not piss off the woman who is about to stick a needle in you! Keep that hand still!" I did stay still but my dick did start stirring, it couldn't be helped.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: