Thread: Wife's Panties
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:04 AM

Default Panties left at a bar

After seeing this thread it gave me an idea on how to have someone use my wife's panties.
Several times a week we go to a local bar for drinks and sometimes dancing. On a Friday
evening I asked my wife to put on a short skirt sexy blouse so we could go there. I told
her I wanted to show off my sexy wife. Of course we knew almost everyone who would be there.
After arriving and having our first couple of drinks I started rubbing her pussy so she would
get excited and get her juices soaked into her panties. When she said that she needed to use
the restroom I told her that I wanted her to remove her panties while she was in there and
give them to me when she returned. She did as I asked without knowing what I planned next.
After a few minutes I excused myself to use the men's room. Once there I left her panties on
the floor next to the waste basket with a naked picture of her on top of them. When I returned
we both ordered another drink. She was gettng fairly tipsy so she may not have noticed that I was
playing with her skirt so everyone in the room could see that she was not wearing panties.
Several of the guys got a good look at her pussy. After a bit of time a guy came over and asked
her to dance. I told her to go ahead a do it. I then when back to the rest room to check on the
condition of her panties. The picture of her was gone but the panties were still there with
cum all over them. This gave me a wicked idea. I took the panties with me and when my wife was
done dancing I slipped them to her and told her I had cum on them and wanted her to put them back
on. She agreed and for the rest of the evening when I fingered her she was getting someones cum
all over her c*nt. I also was able to get her to expose her panties enough that whoever used
them would know that she was wearing them again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to calhounned For This Useful Post: