Thread: Wife's Panties
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 05:09 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Mail order panties

Mail order panties
Relevant to this thread?
..... Long time back I ordered some lingerie & panties From Victoria Secret for the wife, Valentines day? Birthday? I don't recall. All went well with that.
A few months later, I get in from work, and the wife said this came in the mail for you, smirking. She hands me a postcard from Victoria Secret, addressed to ME, with with big script written across the back of the postcard.....
STEVE, stop in any of our stores with this card and get your free panties!
WTF? I'm thinking the mailman must have been laughing his ass off.
I give the card to the wife in case she wants to cash in on it.
It is obvious this was computer generated, and they didn't take into consideration that MEN buy stuff for their ladies. I just shake my head and move on.
Couple months later, same thing. then again, and again. Sometimes it says shit like "20% off your next bra" but usually free panties.

After a couple years, I wondering if they are ever going to give up. One day one of the wife's friends stops over and I hear the wife tell the friend, "here, take this card to Victoria Secret and get free panties....."the friend says, why does it say Steve on it? Wife gives her a quick explanation and they chuckle and the woman leaves.

I ask the wife, do you always use those cards I get? She says no, but when she doesn't, she is sure not to let them go to waste and gives them to friends or women she works with! Ugh! I am now realizing why they keep sending the cards to me, their computer thinks I am their best customer... and the computer is wondering why I need so many panties.....
After that, whenever I got a card I was sure to ditch it. Eventually the cards did stop. Their computer probably figured I have plenty of panties by now.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: