View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 04:28 PM

Thanked 6,413 Times in 333 Posts
Default Peeking

When I was in my late 40s we lived in a housing development before we moved out in the country where we live now. We had a wooden fence around our backyard mainly because I like to get an all over tan in the summer. One day I was laying outside on a chaise lounge naked on my back with my legs slightly spread. At the time everyone was shaving their pussies smooth. I had mine waxed a couple of days before so I was bald as a billiard ball down there. I had rubbed tanning lotion all over my body even on my pussy. I was reading a magazine and sipping on a drink when I thought I heard something from next door. I looked to my right at our fence and I thought I saw a hole. I was trying to play it cool and not let on that I suspected something was going on. I thought I heard soft moaning. I swung my legs over to the right, sat up and spread them a little taking my finger and kind of scratching my pussy. I was sure then I heard a soft moan. I got up and walked to our gate and grabbed my robe out of sight of the hole in the fence. I threw it on and quickly ran out the gate and around the fence. There was our young neighbor, Nelson with his dick in his hand jerking off. It seems Nelson had a big crush on me. He was 18 and about to go to college in the fall. He stayed home while his parents worked during the day like I did with my husband. Nelson mowed our grass and had seen me many times outside in my bikini while he did yard work for us. I always wore it if he was coming over. It turned out he had drilled a small hole in the fence to spy on me while I sat outside naked. We had known him since he was 10 yrs. old or so and was kind of a cute small kid a kind of friend to us. I guess he had been jerking off to me for years. Poor Nelson, he was so embarrassed that his little hard on shrank in his hand. Since he was now 18 I decided to give him a treat. I put my arm around him and told him it was OK, I was not mad. He was shaking as I led him into our living room. I sat down on the couch and opened my robe up for him. His little dick, about 5 inches hard, was tenting his shorts. I sat down on the couch spread my legs and told him to slip off his shorts. When he did his little dick popped right out at attention. I told him not to touch himself yet and get on his knees. I then taught little Nelson how to eat my pussy. He moaned as he licked and I knew if he had his hand on his dick he would be squirting all over the place by then. He learned fast and I had several orgasms on his tongue. I then had Nelson go and get a towel, kneel in front of my spread legs, and finish himself off. Nelson was too small for me to fuck (I like large dicks and I would have barely felt him. He also came rather quickly too) so he remained a virgin that summer. I had a very good summer on Nelson's tongue until he went off to college. I let him suck on my titties and lick my pussy all that summer but I never touched his dick. (I still think he would have squirted almost immediately if I touched it.) He was happy just to jerk off for me after he was done pleasing me. He went off to school that fall and we wound up moving to our present house. I've always wondered who took his virginity and when. I might have screwed up his head but I did teach him how to eat pussy real well.
Here I am on the couch. This is what Nelson got to eat that summer. I kept him well fed.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 053.jpg  
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post: