View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 11:48 AM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts
Default last night

I was walking the dog last night behind my apartment building and caught a brief show. The back of the building faces a slight hill with woods at the top, so I guess it makes people less careful with their curtains since there isn't really anything back there, especially at night. I just happened to catch movement in a lit 2nd floor window with the blinds raised up and saw a youngish woman walk into a bedroom topless looking like she had just showered. She had decent sized tits, probably a B or C cup, it was hard to tell in the dark and for only a few seconds. Anyway she walked in the room and stood there for a couple seconds before pulling on a large tshirt, giving me a nice little reward for taking the dog out late and in the cold haha. If I had been higher up the hill I maybe could have seen more, as it was I could almost see enough to believe she wasn't wearing bottoms either. Unfortunately I didn't have time to climb a few steps up the hill for a better look before she was covered. Oh well, still a nice show, I might try walking the dog back there more at night to see what I can see lol.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post: