View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:50 AM

I would agree that they are unaware that somebody could be watching them.

From my experience, I remember when I worked at a commercial office building on a main avenue. Just in front of my desk, I have a view to an eight floor residential building. Several women living there did not close the curtains when dressing/undressing or simply walking in just their lingerie into their living room and walking back to the bedroom, trying on different clothes, walking around almost naked in the bedroom, coming out of the shower, etc.

Our windows were polarized to avoid unwanted effects of the sun so, as no one could see in from outside, nobody from outside could notice somebody watching them.

It comes to mi mind a woman on the 4th floor. She was on her early thirties and was an attractive blonde with a very nice figure. I never saw her naked, but she was always wearing only her underware when it was hot.

It seems that she was very naïve since many times she was talking on her cell phone in just her undies in front of her bedroom window with the curtains wide open.
On another occasion I saw her arriving home on a rainy day, she had been surprised without umbrella so she was totally wet. She quickly entered in her room and stripped to her bra and panties and went to the bathroom.
The last time I saw her I was working late, she was in her living room with what it seems to be her relatives or friends. At some point, she went to her bedroom and was very careful by closing the door with her foot but not to close the curtains. As I was the only one remaining in the office I took off the drawer a pair of binoculars and saw her changing clothes. I could see in detail her in just her beautiful set of black lace lingerie.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to canepar For This Useful Post: