Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:05 AM

Default Part 23: THE END OF THE STORY!

Part 23:

After this successful start to the day we immediately packed our things for the beach. Today we wanted to have breakfast on the beach. It was still early in the morning when we reached the path to the beach. We had almost reached the path when my wife handed me her towel. She was completely naked on the street. Completely relaxed she went on. When we arrived at the beach, we were all alone. The two girls have already left.

To my astonishment Andrea reserved this time a place that was at the other end of the bay. At this point I had never seen a single naked person before.

I was about to take off my swimming trunks, so she said:
"Fred, please leave your trunks on. I want to be naked today alone."

I responded:
"OK, darling."

As more bathers reached the beach, my wife went into the water for a very long time. I stayed on the beach towel most of the time. As expected, the nudists lay on one side of the bay and those with swimwear on the other side. As if there was a borderline.

When the beach was already well filled, my wife slowly walked out of the water. She went to me and lay down on the towel next to me. All around her, everyone was wearing their swimwear. Not even one of the surrounding women was topless. She was naked on her own. I was so horny that I wanted to fuck her right on the beach. I was glad to have worn the trunks.

I constantly noticed other people's eyes on my naked wife's body. I was sure that Andrea also noticed and enjoyed it.

The day passed quickly. It was already late afternoon when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello, nudist friend."

I turned my head to the voice. I saw Sandra and Eve standing behind us.

I said:
"Hello, girls"

Both girls were still dressed. They put their stuff directly behind us in the sand. Shortly thereafter, Sandra pulled her dress over her head. As expected, she was completely naked underneath. Eve looked at me for a moment and then hesitantly undressed naked as well. I introduced my wife to the girls.

I now sat with my trunks on the beach with three naked women. That's the way the heaven should feel. My wife and Sandra lay on their bellies. Eve and I sat opposite each other. Eve naked and I dressed. I looked directly at the naked body of Eve. My eyes stayed on her pussy for a very long time. Eve did not try to block my view. But I realized that she was very nervous.

Then I looked in her face and said:
"Yes, that's exactly how it feels. That's exactly how it feels."

Eve smiled shyly and opened her legs a little bit more.

THE END

Did you like the story? Would you like to read more stories from me? Please write to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: