Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 05:00 AM

Default Part 18:

Part 18:

My wife turned to me. I was still in the water. Then she spotted the young admirer behind her. Suddenly she made a strange shy impression. Did she really forget that she was naked? She looked helplessly to me.

Then it was her turn to buy watermelon. The boy with the watermelons was also visibly pleased to serve a naked woman. My wife was now looked at from two sides with lust. Andrea bought a few pieces of watermelon and quickly returned to our place. She lay down on her stomach and did not move. Is she ashamed?

When I just wanted to get out of the water, the three girls went into the sea.

The naked girl spoke to me:
"Hello, nudist friend."

I replied:
"Hello, nudist friend. Your friends are obviously not followers of nudism."

While the naked girl with the great breasts still standing in front of me, her two friends swam out into the sea.
My penis was still hidden in the water. That was good. My penis became a bit bigger again. It just happened. I was helpless.

The naked girl laughed and said:
"Yes, I am ashamed of my friends. How can they just walk around here in a swimsuit? Terrible! Joking aside, I've already tried to persuade them. But unfortunately so far without success. I will not give up!"

I:
"Are you coming from this area?"

The naked girl:
"Yes indeed. I live in the village up there. You and your wife are tourists, right? I saw you in the supermarket yesterday. You know, it's a small village"

I:
"Do you know Eve? She should be in your age. She is the daughter of our landlord."

The naked girl's face became sad.

The naked girl spoke softly:
"Yes, I know her. We were once the best friends. I have not talked to her for a long time."

I:
"May I ask what happened?"

The naked girl:
"We know each other from an early age. We were always best friends as children. Then came puberty. My breasts got bigger and bigger. I had feminine curves very quickly. Eve did not develop that fast. She had a problem with her physique. In summer we went to this beach almost every day. I never had a problem with nudity. My breasts were so big now that I could not find suitable bikini tops anymore. I went topless and was happy with it. In the end, Eve did not even go into the water with us. She stayed dressed on the beach. She hated her body."

I:
"Eve still has a problem with her body. I do not understand, she has beautiful breasts ..."

I immediately stopped talking. The naked girl looked at me in surprise.

I continued:
"How am I supposed to explain that to you? Eve briefly showed me her breasts. OK?"

The naked girl looked at me in much more surprise.

I continued:
"I see you want to hear the long version. One morning I met Eve here on the beach. She caught me bathing naked. Eve was wearing an old-fashioned swimsuit. She told me she was ashamed of her body. I told her that she should show me her breasts ..."

The naked girl interrupted me:
"Are you serious? Only a man can do that. Ask a woman if you are allowed to look at the tits. I can not imagine that Eve did it. Even I, the best friend, have never seen her topless."

I:
"It was not like that. No matter, I do not want to describe that to you in more detail. But yes, she briefly showed me her breasts. I also had the impression that she wanted to get rid of her shame. She is on the beach every morning. I have the feeling that you should make friends again."

The naked girl:
"That would be great. I would even have time tomorrow morning. How do we want to do that?"

I:
"First I meet Eve on the beach. Then you just come to us. Shall we meet here at 6am?"

The naked girl:
"It's too early for me at 6 o'clock, but I agree."

I:
"See you tomorrow morning."

She nodded to me and swam to her friends.

I went to my wife.

She sat up and asked me:
"Why did you talk to Mrs. Big Breasts for so long?"

I:
"Are you jealous? You are sweet. I try to make it short. The daughter of our landlord was once friends with Mrs. Big Breasts. I try to bring them together again."

Andrea:
"You know that your ass belongs to me. Do not forget that!"

Andrea smiled lovingly at me. I smiled back lovingly.

I asked her:
"What was going on with you when you bought the watermelons? Did you forget that you were naked?"

She gently took my head between her hands and kissed my lips. I did not get an answer to my questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: