Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Seven's Revenge
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:34 PM

Default Continued....

Part III

As B’Elanna stood, her bra fell to the ground. It seems a earlier cut by Seven had snapped the back. Her boobs were now exposed. As she dove toward Seven they bounced nicely. Seven’s great tits did the same. In the flash of a second, B’Elanna got her revenge. The cut was completed. Straight across Seven’s midsection, then up to the shoulder. The remainders of the catsuit fell to the deck. Now totally naked Seven actually did blush. There was no hiding her shaved pussy, or enormous DD tits. She bowed her head. She was defeated.

“Interesting addition.” B’Elanna said with respect. Both ladies clothes were in tattered ruins. Seven was standing there totally naked, B’Elanna in just her bright yellow lace panties. “Now what do we do for clothes?” B’Elanna laughed. Suprisingly so did Seven.
“Here” Seven opened a gym bag and threw a duty jumpsuit to B’Elanna. “You can wear this. The captain has been after me for a while to wear it. But I don’t believe you would fill out my silver suit.” She was right at that B’Elanna was a B cup at best, maybe pushing a C. But definitely not a DD.

Seven bent down, placing each leg in her replacement catsuit. As she bent over B’Elanna could not help but notice a little excess moisture between Seven’s legs. Lifting the suit up each leg, it tightly conformed to her toned body. Wiggling slightly she worked it over her incredibly firm ass. Then sliding each arm in each sleeve, her DD tits hung over the top of the silver material for an instant. Seven pulled it up and over her shoulders, once again concealing her superior body.
“Could you zip me up please.” B’Elanna walked behind her and grabbed the zipper. She pulled it from the top of Seven’s butt crack to her neck and fastened the collar snap.
“Don’t you wear underwear?”
“Why no. I don’t need the support.” B’Elanna swore she could make out a little ego in Seven’s voice.
“I don’t know why you wear those impractical underclothes.”
“When you get a boyfriend, you’ll understand.” B’Elanna said quietly.
“What was that?” Seven did not hear her too well.
“Never mind. I’ll explain later.”

B’Elanna finished dressing in the jumpsuit and her short engineering jacket. Seven grabbed the gym bag.
“After you.” Seven allowed the doors to open and patted B’Elanna on the back as she readjusted the gym bag on her shoulder. The two walked to the turbo lift and entered. As the lift progressed B’Elanna spoke.
“I enjoyed that, perhaps another round sometime?”
“I would enjoy that also.” Seven said. The lift doors opened and B’Elanna stepped out.
“My stop.” As she stepped out the com signal rang.
“Doctor to Seven,”
“Seven here.”
“Are you finished yet. I need that back.”
“Sorry doctor.” Seven reached out to B’Elanna and grabbed a device attached to the back of her collar. It was the Doctor’s mobile holo emitter. As the doors shut the B’Elanna turned quickly. Her clothes dissolved around her. She was left standing there wearing only her short engineering jacket, which was barely covering her breasts, and bright yellow lacy panties, with red pubic hair poking through. She gasped.

The doors of the turbo lift opened again. This time inside were Captain Janeway and Commander Chakotay. They scanned the red faced B’Elanna’s body or a moment. Then both walked right past her. Without looking back Janeway commented, “Why Lieutenant, I don’t believe those are standard issue undergarments.”.

End

Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: