Thread: WNBR 2018
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 12:39 PM

Thanked 7,379 Times in 552 Posts

It's been a while since anyone has mentioned all the WNBR photos on Flickr that are semi-hidden because they can't be found by searches, only by joining groups. I'm not attaching full photos, because if they aren't making their photos fully public, they probably don't want them posted here. But check out the London Naked Bike Ride and Brighton Naked Bike Ride pools, especially. There are hundreds of great 2018 pictures (other years, also) that can be found there and nowhere else. You have to join the groups, of course. Some standout photographers that have many or most of their shots only in Groups: NoctielA, pg tips2, bbana (though he focuses on men, he still has hundreds of great shots of women), and Sacha Alleyne. PsP: images' amazing shots aren't only in the groups, but they were uploaded recently and I never saw them in searches, and just found them today. Not sure why. But be sure to check them out, too.

The yearly groups, like flickr.com/groups/brightonnakedbikeride2018/, are always good, but it seems like more of these photographers put most of their pictures in the main groups for the rides, so your best bets are:
flickr.com/groups/brightonnakedbikeride/
flickr.com/groups/londonnakedbikeride (my screenshot is from flickr.com/groups/londonnakedbikeride/pool/page6)
Also worth looking at, though it's huge and I'm not sure how many "exclusive" pictures it has: flickr.com/groups/worldnakedbikeride/
Attached Thumbnails
Pgtips2 Brighton Pool.jpg   PsPImages Brighton Pool.jpg  

London Naked Bike Ride Pool Page 6.jpg  
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post: