Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Comparing Sisters' Bodies, or Mom & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 01:21 PM

Thanked 6,427 Times in 248 Posts
Default Wife and Her Sister

I had it bad from my wife's sister from the moment I was first introduced to her. They are Puerto Rican and about 3 years apart in age. My wife has jet black hair, 34B boobs, nice butt and a beautiful thick black bush. Her sister is a bit of a bustier version of her, 2 inches taller, with long dark brown hair, but their faces have more shared and similar features than maybe some other siblings. Sometimes you just want to know how similar things are under the clothes and I especially wanted to know if her sister had as nice of a bush as my wife.

Her sister got married in Vegas and on the first day my wife and I went to the pool at the hotel. Her sister and fiance came down and joined us. I'd never seen her sister in a bathing suit and I could readily see she had the same problem my wife has as that she doesn't shave her bikini line when she wears her bikini. And, to my delight, I saw she had a nice treasure trail to her belly button but it was a bit darker than my wife's. They both jumped in the pool and I waited for them to come out. When they did I could see her sister had pubic hair sticking out of her bottoms (this happens to my wife, too) but that her sister's was as dark as hers, and from what I could see probably thicker.

Once they sat down I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) I needed to go up to the room, which I did, and proceeded rub couple out. Each time we see them (they live 5 miles away) I'm reminded of just how sexy my wife really is.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Sparkinator For This Useful Post: