Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Comparing Sisters' Bodies, or Mom & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:50 PM

Thanked 6,427 Times in 248 Posts
Default GF and Her Weird Mom

When I was in college I had a girlfriend who lived in another state. I'd saved money to go spend Christmas with her and her family one year. My gf was tall, about 5'11" with long auburn hair and a very pretty face. She had very small boobs, with small nipples and areola which, given her long trunk looked out of proportion but still pretty. Her waist was nice and she had wide hips. She had a beautiful bush the color of her hair, long legs and strong calves. Overall she was a beautiful young lady.

I slept in their basement and would go up to the second floor where their main bathroom was to clean up. During the week I was there my GF would go to her job by 8:00am, her father was a college dean and always left by 7:00am. She had a younger sister and brother who were visiting relatives for the holiday. Her mom worked for the city government and was always gone by 9:00.

I would usually hang downstairs, my GF coming in to say good morning and goodbye, until I knew everyone was gone then go upstairs to clean up. The second morning I went up into the bathroom, started the shower and got in. Now, her mom was one of those really intelligent types but could sort of get lost in her own thoughts. I think that was the case when she opened the shower curtain and, nude, step into the tub (it was a tub shower) and then looked at me trying to figure out what was going on. All soapy I asked her if she wanted me to finish my shower later. She kind of shook her head and said no, to finish and she'd get hers later. She got out and left the bathroom.

I stood there and had got a very good look at her body. It was almost as if I was looking at my GF's body except 25 years in the future. While my GF boobs were perky but small, her's were small but saggy and empty (3 kids I guess) but her nipples were quite hard (I attributed to the cold air outside the shower). Her hips were wide like my GF and she had a black bush that looked like there was a bit of gray. When she got out I watched her ass which was fatter and saggier than my GF's. When I turned around back to the water I realized I had an erection.

So I rubbed one out there in the shower and then worried about seeing my GF mother after that (she didn't really like me too much). While she acted weird around me that usual nothing was ever said. Even though she really wasn't a looker, I had developed a thing for wanting to fuck her for a couple of months after. During the rest of my visit my GF and I would take her car to go out and usually end up parking somewhere and fucking. I couldn't get enough of looking at my GF naked and thinking about her mom.

Last edited by Sparkinator; 05-15-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added title
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Sparkinator For This Useful Post: