Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Comparing Sisters' Bodies, or Mom & Daughter
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 02:28 PM

The females in my wife's family tended to either of two extremes: One side's heavy, busty, and brown-haired. The other, thin (except for wide hips), small-chested, blue-eyed, and blonde. My wife is of the latter type, whilst her mother and sister were of the former.

Never saw the SIL nude; she was extremely shy, with a learning disability that made her very self-concious. For all the years I knew her (she passed away in her mid 50's, sadly), I never saw her without a bra (albeit a very well filled one). On trips, the three of us shared rooms, but she never let anything show.

My wife, on the other hand, is an "A" cup on one side and absolutely flat (just a small nipple) on the other. She's very self-concious, so she is always covered up. As my wife and her sister got separate bedrooms about the time puberty hit, my wife believed her sister never knew of her breast size discrepancy. So, she never let her sister see her without a bra. At the same time, I wasn't going to try to get a look at my SIL, because that would really hurt my wife's feelings (let me put it this way: I had my hands in my wife-to-be's pussy a long time before I got into her bra). She stills feel an inferiority complex about her boobs and my sneeking a peek at her sister would've really hurt her feelings.

I did get to see my MIL's boobs, but not in a good way. Late in life, she developed dementia. We were at the hospital, with her in the bed and one of us sitting on each side of her. I turned my head to talk to her and found myself facing a large, brown nipple just inches from my nose – my wife, on the other side, had a similar view! Unbeknownst to us, my MIL had pulled off her top whilst we were sitting there. That's how I know my wife's small, pale nipples are nothing like her Mother's (which were probably like her sister's, given the rest of their similarities).
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post: