View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 05:12 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts
Default Awesomely sauna experiences

I've been going to an European sauna and believe me, it's awesome. After a few visits I've been naked around maybe a total of 200 women in the 20-40 years range. There's too much to tell all stories.

What I particularly like is this one sauna that is very small and well lit. Maybe just 4x6m big. It has a 3-level bench on two sides and that's it.

One time I was in there I think I saw the hottest girl ever. Around 25. She was strangely there with 2 guys, she was the only girl. She was tall, tan, skinny and had a cute looking face. She was laying on her back, all naked, with her arms behind her head on the 2nd row. Her guy friends sat over her on 3rd row. I sat on the opposite bench. Only us 4 in the sauna. I loved the uninhibited way she just laid on her back with her eyes closed and almost smiling. I wasn't in clear view of her pussy, just saw perfect boobs and a pubic hair patch. Until she twisted her body a little so I saw her hairy slit. I could look her up and down uninterrupted for 15 minutes. She had an anklet on which was hot.

Another time, same sauna, there was just 2 girls and me. One fairly fit tall darkhaired woman around 25-30, her friend less tall and blonde. Both laying on their back completely naked. I was sitting on the opposite bench so I could pretty much see everything on both. Looking at these two was harder though because both of them occasionally glanced at me or had their eyes open and I didn't want to seem like I stared. The taller girl had quite much pubic hair, but not so much i couldn't see the slit clearly. Hot when she at some point pulled one leg up and slightly spread her legs and continued to lay like that. They were both laying for about 20 minutes.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post: