View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 03:09 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default The WAVES barracks

... When I was a dopey-ass sailor fresh out of boot camp I found myself temporarily stationed at a Navy base in Charleston SC. This was quite a while back, the Navy has been out of Charleston for ages.
... One evening, nothing else to do, decided to take a Navy base bus to the on-base movie theater located near the Naval Hospital. When the movie was over, probably 10 PM or so, I headed for the bus-stop to wait for the bus. This bus-stop was around the corner from the theater on a quiet side street, and I was the only one there.
... It was then that I noticed that I was standing just across the street from the Waves housing, or barracks, and on the second floor, all the windows were wide open, curtains and shades also wide open giving me a perfect view into about a dozen well lit rooms. The ground floor was dark, I presumed used for offices, etc.
... It was a wicked hot spell, had to have been over 100 degrees that day, and apparently the A/C in that building was not working at all. I presumed that the open window, open shade policy was not the norm, otherwise there'd be a crowd of voyeurs outside.
... I could not believe it! right before my eyes, not 40 ft. away, there were young women in those rooms, undressing for my pleasure! Tits here, tits there, tits everywhere! There was a lot of activity in those rooms, like many or all of them just got off duty or back from somewhere, maybe even the movies. I was close enough to see and even hear that they were not a happy bunch, I heard the words "air conditioning" yelled a few times, and presumed they weren't praising it! It looked like most stayed topless at least for a while, apparently in desperation and trying to find relief from the heat. And from my viewing angle, and the size of the windows, I could barely just see the waist band of panties when one of the women went near the window. I could tell that a few must have been completely nude, because I could see them go through the motion of peeling off the panties, and not putting anything back on. I imagined being there in those rooms with those naked or topless girls. Oh, did I mention I had a raging hard-on by then? Then it seemed like they began leaving their rooms and coming back a short while later, toweling off their naked bodies, apparently trying to beat the heat with a cool shower.
... About then the bus comes around the corner, and without even thinking I start walking down the street away from the bus-stop like I've got somewhere to go! Hell, I can wait for the next bus.... LOL
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: