View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:24 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #15 - Scavenger Hunt

About: Jodie 20 years old, originally from Savannah, Georgia, now attending university in Hong Kong.

Story:
Going to university in Hong Kong has been a great experience. I’m in a sorority at the university and we like to have various outings and activities. This past weekend we had a scavenger hunt. We found a list of activities for the scavenger hunt on the internet and modified them a little for our hunt, each with a point total. We then randomly picked teams of four and allotted 20 hours to do as many activities as possible. The team with the most points was the winner and would receive a dinner at an expensive restaurant in the city.

Some of the items on the list were to bake cookies, write a song about the sorority, and build a house out of tooth picks. I was paired up with two girls from Hong Kong and one from mainland China. The girls on my team were remarkably competitive and really wanted to win this scavenger hunt. We did as many activities as we could by 2am and then got a little sleep and woke up about 6:30am.

When we woke up we looked at the remaining list and what we thought we could complete by 9am, which was when we had to be back on campus to complete the hunt. The item on the list with the highest point total was for the team to take a picture naked next to a local landmark. This was kind of a joke item as nobody expected any team to take this challenge.

One of the girls on the team said that she knew of a local landmark, a clock tower, that wasn’t too far that should be relatively empty at this time of the day. One of the other girls said she was willing to do it too. I’m a very conservative person and didn’t really want to do it, but I also didn’t want to let down my team since they are also good friends, so I agreed to do it.

We ordered a cab since the landmark was 5 miles away and too far to walk given our time crunch. When the cab arrived we all hopped in. On the way over we debated how we wanted to pose for the picture. Some wanted to be shot from behind, others from the front covering up the private bits. There was also a case for posing from the side. In the end we decided to do all three poses and then we’d pick the one that was the best (and covered everything).

When we arrived we didn’t see any people around. We were initially happy by the lack of people, but then realized we’d need someone to take the picture with our cell phone. Our only option was to ask our very gruff cab driver if he’d get out of his car to take our picture. He initially resisted and said he wanted to pick up the next fair. We told him he could keep the meter running and that we’d need him to drive us back anyway.

He didn’t seem happy about it, but got out of his car and walked to the landmark with us. Due to his lack of English, he didn’t realize we were going to be posing naked until one of the girls told him in Cantonese on the walk over. He had a shocked look on his face. We picked the spot where we’d stand to pose and decided we had to hurry up and strip before we changed our minds or attracted a crowd.

In a flash we stripped completely naked and threw all of our clothes into a big pile next to the cab driver/photographer and ran butt ass naked to the spot where we were going to pose doing our best to cover up. We decided our first pose would be shot from behind looking over our shoulders at the camera. When I got into position and looked over my shoulder I noticed that some other people had arrived and were standing next to the cab driver watching our spectacle. If only we arrived a little earlier nobody would have been around.

After the cab driver took a few pictures we moved to the next pose which was from the side. We were all scrunched together trying to cover our private bits, and I could feel my sorority sister’s bodies pressed up against mine. It was kind of a weird to feel my friend’s pubic hair on my naked ass. Our last pose was facing forward and we used our hands and arms to hide our private areas, not only for the picture the cab driver was taking, but also for the pictures the small crowd were taking. Hopefully none of these pictures end up on the internet. If you ever see a nude picture of me on the internet, you’ll know how it happened.

After we were done taking pictures we ran back to our pile of clothes doing our best to cover up. Our clothes were now almost surrounded by the onlookers. Because we were in such a hurry to get undressed, all of our clothes were in a random pile. I decided to drop my guard and totally expose myself to the crowd as I start digging through the clothes. I found my bra and top first and put them on. I was now only bottomless and it made me think of that scene with Julianne Moore in Short Cuts. I then found my underwear and pants and put them on so I was fully covered.

Once we were dressed we walked with the cab driver back to his cab to head back to campus. The whole way he kept telling us how crazy we were. In the end we were the only team to take the naked photo challenge and easily smoked the other teams. Our team now gets bragging rights and we get to enjoy an expensive meal together. Because I did something out of the ordinary, this will be one of my cherished memories of going to university abroad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: