View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 09:05 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #13 - Rural Chinese Hospital

About: Michelle, 26 years old, originally from Seattle, Washington. She is living in China with her husband who works for a Chinese manufacturing company.

Story:
My husband and I have been living in Shanghai for most of the past year, where he works for a manufacturing company. It’s a modern city and I have great access to healthcare, which is important since I am 3 months pregnant. My doctor in Shanghai is a woman originally from Great Britain and a native English speaker, which makes the process easier.

About a month ago we had to temporarily relocate to a more rural part of the country as my husband is working on a project at a plant a long way from Shanghai. This past Tuesday I had some spotting and a little pain and thought it would be best to find a local doctor who could make sure that the baby was OK.

Not knowing where to go my husband asked his company’s benefits area about the local hospitals and doctors. They suggested I go to a hospital that was near our apartment. My husband couldn’t go with me as he had to work, but I headed out to the hospital.

When I got there, I told them my problem and asked if I could see a doctor. They told me I had two options, I could either go to their women’s clinic next door, but I would have to wait two days, or I could use the general hospital, but I wouldn’t be guaranteed a female doctor. If I chose the general hospital I only had about a 60-minute wait.

I didn’t want to wait two days, so I told them I’d stay here at the general hospital, but asked if I could have an English-speaking doctor. They said they couldn’t guarantee it, but would try to accommodate my request. Then they sent me to room 305 on the third floor.

The room was very large, like a gymnasium, and there was a nurse at a desk when you walk in the door. I gave my paperwork to the nurse and she said she would call me when it was my time, and that I should find a seat until then. There weren’t many seats available, but I found one and sat down. I stood out a little bit as the only westerner in the room.

In the large room were four adjoined curtained areas that were the exam rooms. The rest of the room was a waiting area where the patients and their families waited to be called. Right away I noticed when the room was a little quiet you could hear the doctors speaking with the patients.

Not only was there a lack of privacy due to being able to hear what the doctors were saying, but occasionally people in the waiting area would poke their heads into the curtained area to talk to the doctors. One person who went to speak with a doctor pulled the curtain back to the point that I saw a man with his pants down getting an injection in his butt. Nobody in the waiting area seemed to be surprised by that. At this point I was a little nervous for my exam, but I didn’t have much choice in this town. I guess people here are used to the lack of privacy in medical situations given the large population, and I’d have to adapt and go with the flow.

After waiting for over an hour the nurse called my name and told me to enter curtain #3. When I opened the curtain, I saw the last patient from behind, naked from the waist down putting her clothes on. It’s kind of an assembly line with little time to get ready from patient to patient.

As she finished getting dressed I met the doctor who was male, but who spoke decent English, so communication wasn’t a problem. I told the doctor the problems I was experiencing as the last patient left the area I was in.

After I finished describing my issue he told me to go to the area where I saw the previous patient getting dressed and take off everything from the waist down and get up on the table. The doctor continued scribbling notes as I walked over to the area he pointed out. Unfortunately, I was wearing pants today and had to strip them off along with my underwear. After I disrobed from the waist down I walked over to the table and got on it just as he was finished writing in his journal.

Once I was on the table the doctor moved over to a stool positioned near the table and helped guide my legs into the stirrups. The doctor started with an internal exam and while his fingers were inside me, the doctor in the area next to mine started talking to him in Mandarin. The next thing I know the other doctor moved the curtain aside and walked into my exam room and continued his conversation. When I looked into the adjoining room I saw an old man on the exam table, naked from the waist down just as I was. At least we were on equal footing. We both gave each other a sympathetic look and then looked away just as the doctors finished their conversation. Then the other doctor went back into his exam area and closed the curtain. I was nervous this morning about the thought of a stranger seeing my vagina, and now the count was at three strangers seeing my vagina this morning.

The doctor said he needed to do an ultrasound. He grabbed an internal ultrasound, also known as a “dildo cam” due to its shape and came over to me. He put a condom on the tool and lubed it up. Then he put it inside me and got down to business. Just as the exam started a woman from the waiting area entered the room and started talking to the doctor. I made out from the conversation that her son was a patient of the doctor and she was asking some follow up questions. During the whole conversation her eyes were laser-locked on my crotch. The count was now up to four that had seen my vagina this morning.

Luckily that only lasted about a minute and she left the room. About 15 or 20 seconds later I realized that the sounds of the people in the waiting area weren’t as muffled. I looked up and saw that the woman left the curtain where she entered open and some of the men and women in the waiting area could see in. I pointed it out to the doctor and asked him to close the curtain.

What I didn’t think about was once the doctor stood up and moved from between my legs, he gave the people watching an unobstructed view, me with my legs spread, dildo cam still inside me. The doctor walked over to the curtain and closed it. End of show. Now I’d estimate the number of people who saw my vagina this morning to be about 10 – 12.

When the doctor was done he told me that everything looked fine and pressed a button on his desk. Then he told me I could get dressed and helped me down from the table. As I was walking towards the dressing area the next woman walked in, getting a view of my ass just like I did the woman before me. Final count of those seeing my ass this morning, two including the doctor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: