View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 03:36 PM

Thanked 2,468 Times in 331 Posts

....definitely weird and embarrassing... but I guess that's part of what makes it a fantasy...

I picture myself getting caught masterbating by any one of a number of pretty ladies I know (but havent had a sexual relationship with.. mostly friend's wives, or girlfriends)...there I am with a rock-hard erection on full display in front of this wide-eyed shocked (but smiling) sexy lady (who perhaps I have a crush on or am fantasizing about).. she's dressed in a sexy skirt or dress and high heels and her surprise quickly turns to amusement and an exceptionally teasing demeanor... she makes me continue to masterbate in front of her as I get lost staring in her eyes and feeling myself about to explode... but before cumming she takes me over her knee to give me a sound spanking for being such a 'naughty young man'... partly from the embarrassment and but mostly due to the stinging slaps she rains down on my rear end, I am flushed, blushing and totally turned on... she gets me off her lap, kneels down in front of me and gives me a blow job that ends with me cumming all over her attractive face, her sexy dress and in her luscious pretty long hair... I lay her down on the floor, flip her dress up and yank her panties down before diving my face into her sex and licking her to ecstasy
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post: