Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] [Request] Meet Jennifer Hochschild
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 03:44 PM

Default Jennifer Hochschild at the Doctor’s Office - part 2

Jennifer Hochschild at the Doctor’s Office

I took a week off after my last escapade in the parking garage. I needed the time to recover my mental health after the humiliation of that day. The thought of crouching on the dirty floor behind a trash can in just my stockings, frigging myself like some kind of animal, was just too overwhelming. But as much as I hated myself for what I had done, I also found myself getting excited sometimes.

My dreams were extraordinarily vivid. I’d see, feel, myself getting stripped, forced to do lewd sexual acts, begging for it all to stop . . . and all to continue. I’d wake up with my panties soaked, sometimes my hand thrust down the front of them. More than once I rolled over and took my little vibrating “Pocket Pal” dildo out of my drawer and screwed myself to a shattering orgasm, all the while moaning about how I wanted Peter to take me, to make me his plaything. I’d lay there exhausted afterwards, not sure what to make of my mind and body reacting so differently to being humiliated.

By Thursday I was ready to go back to work. I had an appointment with the corporate doctor, so I had to go in no matter what. I put on my white satin panties and a pair of white lace-top reinforced toe thigh high stockings. No garter belt necessary that day. Over that I put on an ivory satin blouse (no bra, I love the way the silky top rubs against my nipples) and my cream colored business suit. It has pants rather than a skirt, but I love the thigh highs underneath. They’re my naughty little secret. Just thinking about them made my pussy wet again. This has got to stop, I remember thinking to myself, as I slipped on my three-inch ivory-colored sling back heels. I didn’t have time to do anything about my arousal now, but almost absentmindedly I picked up my Pocket Pal and slipped it in my purse. What am I doing?, I thought to myself. I wasn’t sure, but I thought my little friend might come in handy later that day.
Once in the office, my horniness put me on edge. I had a lot of work to do and all the morons in my office just aggravated me no end. Pauline didn’t seem to know how to pour a cup of coffee, let alone type a proper letter or get my legal staff on the phone. Worthless girl. Tim Spencer kept asking me stupid questions about additional hires in H.R. Those people don’t do anything anyway. Why on earth would they need more help? I finally got so annoyed at Tim that I ordered him out of my office. Loudly. He stared at me slack-jawed when I called him a damn fool who was lucky to have a job. Then I grabbed him by the necktie, dragged him to my office door, and dumped him in the hallway. You should have seen two dozen people stop working and stare at me. DON’T COME BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT!, I shouted.at Tim. NOW GO AWAY! I turned on my heel and slammed the door as Tim stumbled away.

I could barely control myself. A broad, wicked smile spread across my face as I thought about Tim’s humiliation. Oh, the power I wield! Just thinking about that pathetic man stammering in my presence was so . . . intoxicating. I could feel my pussy getting wet again, clamoring for attention. Oh, I was so horny!

I sat down behind my desk and slipped my heels off. I rubbed my silky stocking feet on the floor and then together. I love that feeling. Reveling in my power, I closed my eyes and started imagining Peter Papandropous’s strong arms and dark hair. Oh Peter, I whispered. Subconsciously I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. Ohhhh... , I moaned a little more loudly as I slipped my hand into my panties. Very gently I started to rub my sex. Ohhhh Peter please take me, I moaned. I was so hot.

I was building toward an intense orgasm when all of a sudden I heard a knock at my door. The sound snapped me out of my reverie. I yanked my hand out of panties. What do you want Pauline?, I snapped. I’m very busy. It’s not Pauline, a man’s voice responded. It’s me, Peter. We were supposed to meet now. I thought I heard you call for me anyway... Oh my God! How loud was I?!

Yes Peter I was calling you, I said as I zipped up my pants and pulled my sling backs on. I was really frustrated and needed some sexual release. But that would have to wait. We had a meeting at 2:15 and you’re late, I said as I approached the locked door. You know I don’t like it when my subordinates waste my time! But it’s only 2:10, Peter replied as I opened the door. I expect you to be on Hochschild time, I said. Now wait here and I’ll be back in a minute. I strode into the hall heading toward the ladies room, leaving Peter standing there speechless. Weakling, I muttered under my breath. I think a couple employees heard me, but they all knew to lay low when I was on the prowl.

I took a few minutes to gather myself and returned to my office. Peter was still standing in the doorway looking sexy as hell, but I couldn’t tell him that. God, I was horny. Papandropous, I snapped, I trust you’re ready for our meeting. Yes ma’am, he responded.

I walked into my office with my typical authoritarian air, ready to dominate Peter. Papandropous, I said, why do I always have to... The smug question died in my throat. There on my desk was my outfit that had disappeared from the elevator last week! My heels, my suit, and, right on top in plain view, my sexy little black panties.

I could feel my face flush bright red and a little sweat break out on my brow. My mouth was dry, but I managed to say, Peter, who put these clothes here? I don’t know, he responded. I whirled on my heel and glared at him. I could have sworn I saw a slight grin on his face. What do you mean, you don’t know? I nearly shouted. You were standing right here in my doorway and they weren’t here when you came by! Sorry, he responded, but I went to get a drink of water while I waited for you. Someone must have snuck in while I was gone. Damn it, I knew he was smirking at me again, but I couldn’t prove it.

We stood in the doorway staring at each other for a minute when Pauline approached. Did she just share a sneaky grin with Peter?! What in the hell was going on around here? What do you want?, I snapped at Pauline. Your doctor’s appointment is at 3:00, she said. You’ll need to leave soon to make it in time. Thanks Pauline, but I know how to read a clock, I said contemptuously. That was usually enough to send here scurrying away, but not today. Always happy to help, Pauline said with a glance at Peter. That will be all Pauline, I snapped. My secretary turned and walked away.

I’ll meet with you later, I said to Peter. I have to go to the doctor now. Have a good time, Peter said. I shot him my most withering glare, but it didn’t have nearly the effect I like. Something strange was definitely going on in the office.

After cooling my heels in the waiting room for awhile, the nurse finally showed me into the exam room. Take off all your clothes, she said as she handed me one of those hospital gowns. You can leave on your panties and socks if you want. Stockings, I immediately thought to myself. A little shiver went through me at the thought. For some reason the image of my Pocket Pal flashed through my mind.

I kicked off my heels and felt the cold tile through my stockings. Mmmmm... Next I slipped off my pants. It felt so naughty standing there in just nylons and panties from the waist down with my jacket and blouse still on. I shrugged off my jacket and my blouse soon followed. Oh God I’m so horny, I thought to myself. My nipples got hard with the cool air and the excitement of being nearly naked.

My pussy got wetter and wetter as I stood there and I just couldn’t take it any longer. I slipped my hand down the front of my satin panties and lightly rubbed my clit. Oh God, I moaned. Look at me Peter. Look at me standing here in just my panties and stockings. I want to cum so bad, please let me cum. I was rubbing faster and harder now. Ohhhh..., I moaned.

Knock knock. Oh Peter, I moaned. Oh Peter, I’m about to cum. Oh Peter... Knock knock. The second rap on the door caught my attention. Ms. Hochschild, a man called out. Yes, I said completely flustered. Oh God, I was standing there in just my panties and nylons and the doctor was coming in! Are you ready for your exam?, Dr. Snyder said as he walked in. God he was cute. Late thirties, fit, curly dark hair, and no wedding ring. I threw one hand across my breasts and grabbed at the gown with my other. Oh, oh, I said. Snyder’s eyes grew wide at the sight of me in my lingerie fumbling for my gown, but he quickly gathered himself. Don’t worry, he said with a smile. Nothing I’ve never seen before. I was still deeply humiliated. As I pulled the gown on, I knew Snyder was staring at my pantied crotch. I looked down and saw why. My panties were pulled down a bit in front showing a few pubic hairs, and the crotch was clearly damp. My face glowed red.

Up on the table young lady, Dr. Snyder said to me. It was so condescending, but my humiliation made me accept his language. Yes sir, I murmured as I climbed onto the exam table. Atta girl. Now lie back and let me take a look. I thought I detected a lascivious tone in his voice, but his face didn’t betray him. I laid back and knew I was presenting quite a sight. The gown was so short that the lace of my stocking tops was on display as well as my silky nylon legs. Is that a bulge in his pants?, I thought to myself. The thought made my pussy wet all over again. My panties were absolutely soaked and there was no way I could hide it.

Dr. Snyder tugged my gown down in front and checked my abdomen with a few prods. Exposed to the cool air, my nipples stood at attention and Snyder “accidentally” brushed the back of his hand against one of them. Oooh..., I moaned without meaning to. I’m sorry, Snyder said, Did I hurt you? My faced turned even redder. No, I replied. I’m fine. I desperately wanted to jam my hand down my panties. In fact, that was the only part of my body that was covered by the gown. I obviously couldn’t do that with sexy Dr. Snyder standing right there, but I squeezed my thighs together a few times, working my pussy, and I came close to cumming. Oh, I needed to.

Stand up for me please, Snyder said, and leave the gown off. I did as I was told. Now grab the side of the exam table and bend at the waist. Oh God, I moaned to myself. Again, I did as told. What a lewd sight I was, standing there in my stockings, my silky panties stretched tight across my ass, and my tits hanging down. It was so humiliating, and so erotic.

Dr. Snyder started checking my back, his light touch along my spine giving me goose bumps. Doctor, I said in a husky voice, trying not to moan. What are you doing? Just checking you out Ms. Hochschild, he replied. Just checking you out. Ohhh..., I said. I was on my toes, arching my back, with my ass high in the air. My panties were clearly wet and I was squeezing my thighs as he rubbed my back.

I was so close to an orgasm when all of a sudden I heard the exam room door open and a woman’s voice called out, Dr. Snyder, I have a patient who urgently wants to speak to you. Ahhh!, I yelped. The door was wide open and there I was in my lingerie on the verge of cumming. Oh, the nurse giggled, I didn’t realize you were so... busy. I looked out the door and could see half a dozen men in the waiting room. Oh God!, I shrieked, and scurried around behind the exam table, my stocking feet slipping a little on the tile floor. There I crouched, trying to cover my breasts and pantied pussy. Nurse, please close the door!, I pleaded. Please! Well of course I will Jennifer, she responded. I didn’t think this would bother you so much. I didn’t know what that was supposed to mean, but I was just happy when I heard the door click shut. Dr. Snyder and his nurse had left me alone while they went to speak to the other patient. It was a man’s voice I heard through the door.

My humiliation was so intense that my mind reeled, but at the same time I was horny beyond belief. Crouching there behind the table, I knew I could cum easily. Without thinking, my hand slipped between my legs and I started rubbing myself through my sodden panties. Ooohhh..., I moaned. It just seemed like I couldn’t control myself anymore. I was so close.

Knock knock. Goddammit!! Couldn’t I just get two minutes to myself. Dr. Snyder was back, and this time he didn’t even bother to wait for me to invite him in. Get up Jennifer, he said almost as an order. Put your gown on. We need some x-rays. I did as I was told, my knees weak from my ordeal. Don’t bother tying the back, he said when I started fumbling with the strings. We’re not going far, and you’ll just need to take it off anyway. Not going far?, I wondered.

I had barely pulled the gown above my breasts when Snyder yanked the door open. Eek!, I said. Eek? What the hell is wrong with me? I’m a powerful, experienced businesswoman. And here I was being ordered around in my lingerie, nearly put on display for the leering eyes of a bunch of men who were, doubtlessly, my subordinates.

Let’s go, Snyder said. OK, I said quietly and headed towards the door. We walked into the hallway, heading towards the x-ray room down by the waiting room. The lights were so bright that they made my gown look nearly translucent. I reflexively covered my breasts with my right arm. Right in here, Dr. Snyder said as he gestured toward the x-ray room. His voice caused everyone to look up at me. Oh God, I said to myself. As I scurried into the x-ray room, I could feel the gown flapping in the back. Everyone in the waiting room just got a look at my panties and stockings, I moaned to myself. My pussy was so wet.

Take off your gown, Dr. Snyder said loud enough for everyone to hear. He didn’t even bother to close the door. I was so horny, humiliated, and off kilter that I just did as I was told. I slipped off my gown and, clad only in my nylons and panties, laid down on the x-ray table. The nurse, a noticeable smirk on her face, set up the machine and told me to relax. If I moved, it would ruin the film. I laid perfectly still as the camera did it’s work, but I wanted desperately to turn my head. I could hear voices in the hallway; one was Dr. Snyder and the other man sounded familiar but I wasn’t sure who it was. As soon as the nurse said she was done I whipped my head around toward the door, but the man moved away before I could get a good look. He had definitely watched me lying there in my underwear though. Could this day get any worse?

Dr. Snyder let me put my gown on and walk back to my exam room. I was so horny; I couldn’t take much more of this. We’re done, he said. You can get dressed. We’ll contact you when the results of your x-rays are in. Thank you, I said. The nurse, the more I saw her the more I thought I recognized her, handed me my clothes and my purse. I have a few things to take care of, she said. I’ll be back in ten minutes. Ten minutes! I didn’t want to stay in that doctor’s office ten more seconds. But what could I do?

Snyder and his nurse left the room and closed the door. I sat there for a minute, just thinking about how horrible the afternoon had been, from my business suit turning up on my desk, to getting caught in my panties and stockings by the doctor, to getting paraded around the office in just my lingerie. As awful as the thoughts were, the wetness in my panties suggested a different emotion.

Ten minutes. That might just be enough time, I thought to myself as I looked over my belongings. I dug in my purse and there was my Pocket Pal. Oh, my Pocket Pal. I shivered in anticipation. Without pause, I grabbed my little dildo and walked around behind the exam table. A girl has to be careful, you know.

I sank to my knees, closed my eyes, and hauled my panties down to mid-thigh. Peter Papandropous’s image came to mind; so did Dr. Snyder’s. I’m in charge here, I imagined myself saying to them. I call the shots. Now do as you’re told. My right hand drifted down to my pussy and started teasing my swollen clit.

Not today you’re not, Peter said in my imagination. You’re here to serve us. What?!, I said. I’m in charge. I don’t think so, Snyder responded, unzipping his pants. Today, you’ll do as you’re told. No, no, please don’t, I begged. Please don’t use me. Please, I’m begging you! Shut up Jennifer, he shouted as he put his cock to my mouth. Now suck me. OK, OK, don't hurt me. I’ll do whatever you want. I slipped my Pocket Pal into my mouth as I imagined sucking off Dr. Snyder. I fellated that dildo like a pro. Sucking it, licking its length, imagining how much my actions would excite a man. At the same time I slipped two fingers into my pussy while I kept rubbing my clit with a third. OHHHH..., I moaned loudly.

Please... me, I begged. Please Peter, please take me. I imagined Peter between my thighs, his cock rigid with anticipation. I wasn’t thinking anything about where I was anymore. I just wanted to finish my fantasy and have a mind-blowing orgasm. Oh Peter, I need it so bad. Take me! With those last words I took the dildo out of my mouth and jammed it into my pussy. OHHH GODDD!!!!, I cried in ecstasy. On my knees in just a pair of stockings with my panties pulled down, my eyes shut tight so I couldn’t see and the blood rushing in my ears so I barely hear, I nearly sobbed with relief and elation. I had no idea what was going on around me; certainly no idea the door had opened.

Hello Jennifer, a man’s voice, full of sarcasm and glee, said. My eyes snapped open and all the blood drained out of my face. It was Peter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samos For This Useful Post: