View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:04 AM

Default Summer Days Story Contest

Im hosting a story contest on "ddandemann's stripping/pantsing board"(not allowed to post link but searching ddandemann it comes up first) i would love to see some of you enf authors in it. You all are welcome to post there or under this thread. With your permission I may move some of them over to the other board but with credit to you of course. We occasionally have contests on that board and would love to see some of this community included in them. Let me know what you guys think. Post here or there and if you do post to the other board let me know you came from here(no real reason just would like to see community involvement) thanks for your time and let me know what you guys think about it. Also on a side note:that board has started to slow in general and new authors or experienced ones are always welcome to post there besides the contest.

Stories need to be revolved around something summer related. Examples include but not limited to: waterparks, beaches, pools, pool parties etc. Stories must involve stripping. No exhibitionism, accidental stripping etc. Stories can be light hearted and playful or mean spirited. The more humiliating or embarrassing the better. The prompt is broad to leave plenty of room for creativity but spanking, wedgies, tying up, filming, forced orgasms, forced spreading etc etc are all some of my favorites. Any story is welcome. Multiple parts are welcome. Multiple stories from one author are welcome. I would love to see as much entrys as possible and participation throughout the board. Winner will receive one story wrote by me(may take time, not in a private household) incorporating elements and suggestions they would like. With that I hope to see plenty of activities and stories and hope everyone enjoys. Good luck everybody. Deadline wont be for awhile but i will announce when its getting close. Ive been a long term reader and would love to see some of the veterans and new people alike in the contest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ddandemannfan For This Useful Post: