Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Summer Time Fun
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:42 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by opie99999 View Post
My girl just bought a new bikini on our way to the pool. When we got there she changed into them in the bathroom. They are the kind that you tie on each side. She didn’t realize but had accidentally twisted the crotch part of her bikini bottoms when she put them in. I didn’t notice until we sat down in the grass area and she sat in front of me. The twist in the perfectly moves the crotch part over to the side. She had no idea and you could see everything.

I mentioned it to her and she shrugged and said I don’t care. About 10 minutes later she decided to go jump off the high dive. It’s a really high platform with you can stand and wait for people to have the balls to jump. Itthe is a big ladder going to the top and there were a lot of teenage boys on it. As she climbed up you could see her crutch perfectly. Especially when she lifted her leg to climb. I could see all the guys watching her as she climbed. She also has really small boobs and you could always see her nipples when she wore her bikinis.
She sounds like a lot of fun- is there more to this story (I hope!!)? Told that her new bikini has left her pussy exposed, she decides to climb to a high platform with a crowd of young guys watching every move- that's hot, and still has an element of plausible deniability
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: