View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 05:43 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Your post made me think of a sweater I bought my wife last fall. It's a pretty standard red sweater, with a hole cut out for one boob to be exposed with garland sewn around the opening. It came with everything to make the boob look like a reindeer. It even came with a pastie that is a big red ball to look like the nose. Before I bought it, I showed her a picture of it, and she said that she'd wear it. When she got it, she said that she didn't realize it was going to be her actual boob that would be exposed. She's a little shy to wear it out anywhere around our town. I keep trying to bring it up every-so-often, to get her to relax a little. She said that she will wear it if I can find an appropriate event, and it definitely can't be with friends or people we know. I looked like a mad man to find a Christmas party that she could wear it, but couldn't find any good ones around. I'm gonna start looking sooner this year!

I'm really hoping that when I finally get her to wear it out, the pastie falls off toward the end of the night, and she had no other option but to walk around with her exposed nipple as the nose of the reindeer.
City Slicker: Take a gander at the videos on my account. Does your wife's sweater resemble any of those?