Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I've been trying to get back into Writing.com... I feel like I've hit dead ends on all my Chyoa chapters at the moment... but this "Server Busy" nonsense is getting on my nerves. I was planning to add another chapter to Heather's Adventure but I've spent the last twenty fives minutes refreshing.
There's some great stories on writing.com, but it's hard for me to want to contribute or keep reading when I run into their "interactive stories have been temporarily disabled for free users" messages, even during what I assume is non peak times like early morning or late at night (PST). I'm assuming it means they might have gotten more free users than they can handle, but at some point you gotta straight up ask for donations (on top of subscriptions) or start running ads. I've all but jumped ship except for the few stories that are still being updated.

I'm more impressed with the community that is on chyoa, as it isn't the same (or at least doesn't appear to be the same) users, and therefore they have a better sense of what kind of ENF stories and story threads we like. Some are bogged down with "wish chapters" about where they'd like it to go, and not actually taking it anywhere. However, my days aren't long enough to write stories that are different and good enough to tantalize their fantasies for each thread. Plus, for the celebrity ones, I get too far into trying to think of an insecurity they have or reason why they would be averse to nudity that also seems "in character" for them that I don't think to just have fun with it and make something up.

Anyways, I've sort of begun hanging out on Deviant Art and found some ENF artists and a few fans and a couple writers that like to share stuff around. So, I've posted 3 stories there. Each were for story contests. All of them ended up ranking in the middle lol. One was 2nd place of a total of 3 entries! I'm still a bit sour I didn't win as I was the only one who submitted a story and not a drawing.

So, anyways, you guys keep writing good stuff, and I'll try to do the same!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ewong247 For This Useful Post: