View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 06:48 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default Oh, that sounds HOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
In the pantsing threading related a story from an ex about inadvertently making her flash her bare pussy right in her brothers face and her subsequent strip.

Well a few days later he was picking on her and she was slightly embarrassed. But true to form for her she tried to turn it around by bringing up the lapdance and his hard-on. He popped something back and without thinking she grabbed his crotch, squeezed it slightly and teased that he loved having her pressed against it. He smirked and told her she must have too, since she was now fondling him. She blushed slightly and rubbed telling him to just man up already. Next thing I know he pulls his shorts down, and flops his half hard cock into her palm.

She gasped and her jaw dropped, and then froze with her hand wrapped around it. He leaned forward a bit and said, your move sis. She stood there holding it a moment looking at it before giving it a quick, almost unnoticeable, squeeze and jerk and called him a perv before letting it go.
Wow- her brother was certainly interested in getting some attention from your ex; that's a bold move! Did you talk about what happened later, or what might have happened? I had an ex GF long ago who loved teasing her brother, and seeing her touching his cock would have been the hottest thing in my life back then
!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: