View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Another just missed opportunity

There is one more time that was a close miss and something I think about from time to time. We drove to Maine and as most know, Maine does not have a law against toplessness. On our way up the coast we stopped off at Kennebunk as the beach was supposed to be nice and there was supposed to be a topless area that caught our interest.

While there we walked up and down the beach and didnt find any place that was at all topless. My wife was in her bare feet with jeans and a top, but no bra. Since we couldn't find a topless beach and really didnt know what was acceptable, we walked to the far north side of the beach where there was less of a beach and more of a series of paths in the swales of the dunes. My wife, not finding a topless area, asked if I wanted her to lay out topless. I of course said yes she took her top off and laid in the sand against one of the dunes and took in the sun. Her beautiful 34 B breasts and perfect nipple nipples stood out in the warm sun with the slight ocean breeze.

There was one house that we could see where we were at and we think it might have been the house of former president Bush at Kennebunk. While it looked like what we saw on the news, we weren't sure. I dont even know the status of who owned the house at the time. It could have been the Bush family or it could have been someone else. My wife however, after laying out topless for 20 minutes said it was probably time for us to go. It probably was 20 seconds after she put her top on when a jogger came around the bend with a nice smile and said hi, looking at my wife as he continued to the beach. I have always wondered if this wasnt an innocent jogger, but rather someone from the secret service who was running through to check out the topless lady and her husband. Let's just say that for a jogger he seemed too well dressed for a run on the beach. I have always imagined, and wondered, if the whole time she was laying out, if a group of guys had their binoculars fixed on her, enjoying her beautiful breasts. I also wonder what would have happened had she been topless when he came down the path. Would she have continued to show off and let him look at her while we talked? Would she have been bold enough to ask if he liked what he saw?

Another missed chance but a near miss is better than no opportunity at all.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to whizfold For This Useful Post: