View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 03:22 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Almost exposed for her brother

Shortly after my wife and I got married, her younger brother came to visit us in our apartment. He lived about an hour away and he had never been there. When he arrived I was in the living room and my wife was getting ready in the bathroom. After a brief hello and welcome, my wife called out and said why dont you show him around. So I started to show him the living and dining room and kitchen and then went down the hall toward the bathroom and bedrooms.

The bathroom. Was to the right and the hall turned to the left and I was a half dozen steps ahead of her brother. As I walked down the hall turned right and pointed right saying that there is the bathroom. As I looked, there stood my wife, his sister, in a pair of jeans in her bare feet and topless. She was curling her hair and had her hands above her head, fully exposing her beautiful, perky 32B breasts. She was looking at me with a big smile. She looked beautiful and sexy and so desireable.

Unfortunately, although I love to have my wife show, I was caught so off guard, I mumbled something about there being two bedrooms and then turned around before he ever had a chance to see her. I always have regretted that and really wished he would have had the chance to get a great look at her breasts. I think it could have been something that would really be something that could be repeated over and over.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to whizfold For This Useful Post: