View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 05:01 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Not panties, but might as well be.

The wife has always liked me to wear, and often buys me silky, stretchy, ultra thin or translucent very brief men's underwear. Not for everyday use, but if we were going out and likely to get intimate afterward. Or even at home after a shower, and intimacy was likely to follow it is good idea for me to slip on a pair. Whenever she sees I am wearing some of those, she gets this certain mischievous smile comes across her face. And all is good!
We were recently invited to an adult pajama party with a fairly large group of friends. No, not a swingers thing, but we knew for sure "racy" PJs would be the norm. She bought me a pair of very thin, silky panty-like shorts to wear! no way! She argues that she got them in a men's store, so somehow that makes it fine. We compromised on a pair of very lightweight silky boxer shorts.
I can't say for sure, only a guess, but I think her seeing me in "panties", she somehow feels I am being emasculated, as it is demeaning or humiliating me? And / or, sees me as being submissive??? And she as domineering?? That certain mischievous smile she gets is something very different.
Whatever it is, it gets her motor running.......

Last edited by stevezr1; 02-26-2018 at 05:08 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: