Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 03:33 PM

Thanked 4,677 Times in 559 Posts
Default Sorry...

I would like to be completely honest: You would like it very much, if your friend touches your great wife, on her breast, on her pussy - and probably more.

I also believe that she would not mind if he touched her everywhere, if only he had some courage. Does not he have eggs in his pants? I would love this dream woman sexually in his place.

She does not have much experience with sex except you and you would benefit if she had fun with another guy.

You did not finally answer the question asked by wetwon: Would you allow her to have sex with another man - here your friend? Would she like it?

The question is not meant to be evil, but since my sweetheart and I opened our relationship, we both benefit from it. And have lost nothing to us before ...

If one of you does not want it, it's a risky game. Be honest, talk about it, and if this great wonderful hot woman really wants it, she'll get your friend to sleep with her - then the game will end up there!

Ask her if she wants to sleep with him, tell him that if he would like to have sex with her, then everything goes his beautiful hot way.

Sometimes in the future... This girl is worth to have so much fun she wants... And you, dear Tim, too!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post: