Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 02:03 PM

Thank you for making our breakfast discussion interest this morning. I will give you her perspective first and then mine at the end.

HER OPINION

He has to remember that he is asking them to cross over a huge wall that has been been through centuries of sexual repression especially of women. What they don't understand it that swinging isn't cheating and it is not wrong. It is about trust and commitment. If you remember when we first started me tried to make rules too, but we learned that it didn't work. We had to learn to trust each other so we could just relax and go with the flow. He is sending them mixed messages. It is first post he makes it clear ABSOLUTELY NO TOUCHING (I had forgotten about that) and now he expects them to feel comfortable. If he is really serious about playing this game is has to let them both know he trust them and that they have a green light to take this as far as they want to. In fact it would really turn him on.

After finding out he is an ex that she never fucked I am 100% sure she does want to fuck him. I see her as a conservative girl ready to breakout of her shell. She bought those panties to put on a show for the friend. She is also allowing him to send pictures of her to him. I can explain the one breast thing either. She is opening flirting with him and he is not reacting. That open robe was a clear invitation and he totally insulted her. Those lacy panites another invitation he ignored. If he does start responding soon she will conclude he is not interested and the game will be over. I would recommend a little white lie. Tell him that the wife is a little hurt that he keep ignoring her clear invitations to undress her and touch her and he keeps ignoring them. She bought a new pair of sex panties just for you and you never even complimented her on them.

MY COMMENTS

Honestly I don't get it. I am shy too but she is sending out a clear signal she is interested. Are you sure your friend is not gay? Maybe you need to push them harder. The next time she is in a robe. Say dear I am sure John would love it wouldn't you John? Invite him to open her robe and to touch them. If he refused then I would conclude he is gay and move on
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post: