Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 03:21 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Over the past couple of days the weather where we live has been very hot indeed. Normally this time of the year it’s about 22 degrees Centigrade, but over the last days we had temperatures which rose above 30. Because the humidity is also high we usually see some thunderclouds develop during the afternoon, cooling things down a bit.

Yesterday after work my wife had had enough of the high temperatures: she doesn’t like it if it’s this hot. We were sitting on our balcony in order to make use of the somewhat cooler winds, but it wasn’t enough for her and she was still overheating. So I suggested she take of her top clothes, so the wind could cool her down a little.

I took a couple of pictures of her sitting like that, and asked permission to send them to our friend. She did agree to sending the onces which showed only one of her breasts fully exposed, and was even willing to pose in such a way as to let me take pictures which I could send to our friend. You will find the pics I took and send below this post. Since at the same time some thunderclouds were approaching I took a couple of pics of the sky too (but making sure my wife’s breast was also clearly in the picture), and send those to our friend too, asking him if there was bad weather coming his way too. He reacted very favourably to the pictures, and my wife even agreed to open her trousers for him (at my request). It’s the last picture taken on our balcony below this post.

Later that evening we were watching tellie since it was raining outside, and the warmth was still in the house. My wife was still uncomfortable, so at my request she stripped down to her panties. Since it is a normal workingday she wore her regular white once, but at one point I pulled ‘m down a little to expose the top of her pubic hair.

My wife agreed to me sending the last two pictures below this post to our friend, but held firm to her one breast rule. At one point she used her phone to shield one of her beautiful breasts, but it was very clear for our friend she was wearing only panties. Our friend was very complimentary in our chat, and after some time I felt if my wife was wet and aroused. It turned out she was, very much so, so after that we had great sex.

It’s clear she likes being exposed and posing for highly reveiling and sexy photo’s we send to our friend, but somehow she is still guarding her second breast. As a matter of fact she doesn’t mind which one is exposed and which one is covered, as long as one is… Never the less she allowed me to send pictures of her on our couch in which it is very, very clear she was wearing only panties, so that’s progress
Attached Thumbnails
20180529_181913_LI.jpg   20180529_183536_LI.jpg  

20180529_185238_LI.jpg   20180529_185532_LI.jpg  

20180529_185853_LI.jpg   20180529_214627.jpg  

20180529_214737.jpg  
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, arnysac, barerider69, bbid, bob_jones, britur, buddy09, Buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, collector5757, corally, cufan86, dave0912jb, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, greendoor, Havingfunwithus2, headcrash2003, Holden, jellyworm, krushboy07, kuryaki, lankylanky, malty, maymedson11, Menorca, moonfrog, mrhenderson, MrLooker, musicguy201, naaktstel, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, occ9, Omega88, oohay694, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, Plainlover2002, PoopP, punkdog, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, scannner, schwanmanjim, snakem2000, solva193, squares, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, whatnow3, widowmaker302, winstonfoley1, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic