Thread: Tassel twirling
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 10:20 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DippsyDudel View Post
I think I'd like to hear about what happened during those 2 hours!
This is what Tracy said happened.

By this time it was getting late or should I say early, Tracy and I invited my friend back to ours. All the way home my friend couldn’t stop paying Tracy compliments about what she had done. Tracy was a little quiet about it all. When we got in we had a couple of drinks and chatted. I asked Tracy why it took so long after the dance for her to come back out to us. Tracy asked if I was sure I wanted to hear about that time with my friend there. I just said he has seen you naked so what the hell.

This is what Tracy said happened. We have to wind it back a little first though. When Tracy first went back stage to get ready for the dance she found herself in a large dressing room all 6 of the dancers were naked having got rid of their last balloon as soon as they left the stage. Tracy said at this point she got the feeling the guys were gay as they kind of fooled around with each other. Tracy asked what they wanted her to do they said she would need to undress so she just stripped off all her clothes. A couple of the dancers helped her on with the balloon with the strap it was at this point she got the first hint that they weren’t all gay one of the dancers managed to slid a finger in her pussy just for a second.

They went through the routine with Tracy but just told her to follow what they did they asked her if she would be happy if they popped the last balloon at the end they said that always got a great reaction from the crowd. They then went out and did the dance. As you already know Tracy ended up naked and went back stage with the dancers.

When she got back stage the dancers were again naked and in no rush to dress they offered Tracy a drink and she stood with then drinking. One of the dancers said that she had been great on sage and moved in to give her a kiss. Tracy didn’t stop him and as he kissed her he started to feel her tits. The kiss become more passionate and the feeling up harder. Tracy said he started to finger her pussy and she noticed he was getting hard. The dancer pushed Tracy to her knees and offered his cock to her mouth and she started to suck him. A couple of the other dancers started to get dressed but the last 3 came over and started to feel Tracy up.

The feeling up moved on to them taking it in turns to get sucked by Tracy. One of the dancers then helped Tracy over to couch. As soon as she was on the couch one of the dancers got on top of her and started to fuck her he pulled out and shot his load over her belly and tits. He was replaced by one of the others. This went on until they all 4 had fucked her once at least one had cum in her. She said they gave her a towel to wipe some of the cum off herself she then got dressed and came to find us.

I asked her if she had had fun she said she loved it. All the time my friend was open mouthed. After a minute or so he said so you still have cum in your pussy? Tracy just smiled and said yes.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: