Thread: Tassel twirling
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 07:29 AM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts
Default Balloon Dance

I said yesterday I would post when I had some time so here it is.

This happened a long time ago I think we were about 19at the time. Tracy and myself had planned to go to a local night club we arranged to meet a male friend of mine at the club.

When we got to the club we met my friend at the bar he asked if we wanted to stay as the club had some entertainment on that night. Tracy asked what was on he said it was a group of male balloon dancers. He went on to explain that the guys danced naked with balloons covering their bits. He said that they had an hours slot on stage. Tracy said she would like to stay and watch them.

A little later in the evening the dancers came on and to be honest they were very good never showing anything at the end of the dance they each had only one balloon each. Tracy seemed to really enjoy it. The dancers invited someone from the audience to join them for a dance they said it could be male or female. My friend and I pushed Tracy to have a go after a bit of persuading she indicated to the dancers that she was up for it. They invited her up and took her out the back to get ready.

A short while later the dancers came back on stage each had 3 balloons they introduced Tracy and she came on they had given her 3 balloons to hold and one was on her with a strap of some sort covering her pussy. The dance started Tracy did pretty well at the dancing but she wasn’t very good at keeping her tits covered. As the dance went on the balloons slowly disappeared the male dancers kept popping each other’s and Tracy’s. In the end they all had just the one balloon they came to the front with Tracy in the middle her tits on full show to everyone in the club. They all took a bow and as they were about to leave one of the male dancers popped the last balloon Tracy had leaving her naked on stage. Tracy made no effort to cover herself up.

Tracy went back stage with the dancers to get dressed again and she re-joined us in the club almost 2 hours later.

Last edited by KevandTracyWiltsUK; 08-15-2018 at 07:37 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: