Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 02:09 AM

Thanked 25,833 Times in 2,737 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Question?---What did you do this weekend?

Answer!----- We had small informal getogether @ home Sunday afternoon ; baseball game watching party.

The wife and her girlfriend , and 4 "select" guy friends. The girls were bikini sunbathing w/ cocktails outside, while the guys watched the game w/ cocktails inside. Remember what "select" friends are?...

Ends up the wife and girlfriend finally came inside (after a few drinks..lol), and joined us. It never hurts to watch baseball w/ 2 babes in the room wearing bikinis!! The wife sat on a friends lap in a relaxing way, while her girlfriend sat on my lap in the same way... After about 15 min. the wife swung her leg around and straddled the friend and asked everyone if they "were in the mood?" Everyone looked around and knodded "yes" , and the fun began at the 7th inning. ..Her girlfriend straddled me and shoved her nice bikini covered mellons in my face.
I looked over and the wife pulled her top to the sides for the friend. BUT her girlfriend said that I am the only one who can cum w/ her.. reason?--because she is not a regular w/ the "select" guys, and dosen't want to get that involved, so though she is willing and ready, only I can cum w/ her.. all understood and agreed... let the party begin!! .. MMMMM FF (5 GUYS-2 GIRLS)

After lap straddling & teasing the guys hard one @ a time, my wife & girlfriend went into the bedroom and told the guys to strip in the living rooom the come into the bedroom.
When we went in the girls were still in their bikinis 69 ing each other, and we joined in...we took turns getting sucked to hardness, then we rolled them over pulled their bikinis to the side and spitroasted them both. ( the wife has her yellow bikini & her girlfriend wore a white bikini) One of us guys watch until he could "cut in"..lol
We just kept switching around on both of them like musical pussys & mouths. Remembering only I can cum w/ her girlfriend so I saved all my cum for her. The other guys gave their cum to the wife.
I soon shot in her mouth, and the wife took a load in her mouth too... we were enjoying sucking pussy before anyone cums in their pussys to the girls delight.. Picture this: 2 guys on their back with the girls face sitting them ,while the girls caress each others tits & kissing?
it was hot to watch!!, especially when they had orgasms. After that it was a fuck-fest for everyone. The girls took cock in everyhole, and the wife enjoyed her fav w/ all holes filled @ once a few times. Her girlfriend got into it all more then I thought she would. ..She was sucking and fucking everyone. I ended up giving her a sperm load in each hole. Even though she was cum filled, she wanted the guys to continued fucking her holes w/o cumming.
The wife was horny, and I think somewhat showing off to her girlfriend. I saw all 4 "select" standing around her while kneeling she was sucking all 4 cocks.. 3 came in her mouth , the other wasn't ready yet from recharging. They all had already pumped a load in her somewhere. The wife sucked my load from her girlfriends pussy, and told her how sweet her hubby tastes in her. We continued fucking them both to exhaustion. I was drained of cum after 3 times in her girlfriend, and the wife seemed to drain the 4 "select" pretty well too....
Ends up we all took turns taking an intimate shower w/ the girls , and had cocktails and pizza delivered , then everyone went home.
We talked afterwards, and she asked what I left in her girlfriend, and when I told her she kissed me & said thank you for making her feel good.... When I asked the same of her w/ the 4 "select", she said she wasn't really sure, but 4 guys can leave ALOT of sperm in a girl in 4 hrs...lol Her bikini bottoms were pretty soaked, and even after a shower, she was dripping cum down her thigh. I guess she had fun?!
All in all, everyone had good fun and respectful time together. it was planned, and her girlfriend helped plan it, and wanted to be part of it. thats why we invited 4 "select" guys & me. Both girls wanted to be sl*ts w/ multi partners @ once. They did a good job being sl*ts for the afternoon... lol
I will say this: I am really lucky to have met my wife.. We both enjoy the lifestyle, and I really enjoy knowing & seeing her being fucked by my friends.

Pic of the bikini the wife wore.
Sorry, no pics of the girlfriend, but she is 34C and nice.

PS- if you like us sharing our "sharing" adventures, let her know w/ comments, and she will respond.

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7331.JPG   DSC_7334.JPG