Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 12:18 AM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebigg View Post
she will only let Grits fuck her? Why? Is your friend widowed because she fucked him to death?

I still can't believe how hot our MMFF was. I could watch her having sex every minute of every day. She was losing her mind, and then D watched me with the girl from less than a foot away. She was begging the girl to cum
No not quite,
She never fooled around on her husband, and the thing w/ my hubby is just what I said, she will only fuck him and I share him w/ her because of her ongoing loyality & grief......
....Her husband was a policeman who was ambushed and assinated by cowards who thought killing a policeman is just "ok" because of the racist "black lives matter' thing... he was walking a beat, and they shot him in the back & killed him........ contrary to belief-- DEAD Policeman don't come back in next weeks TV show...

She moved to Nashville near us and we all take care of each other & hug each other , as she had to get away from the memories of the city she lived in....
Attached Thumbnails
herewego%20(165).jpg