Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 08:24 AM

Default 8 years!?

Holy shit! Has it really been that long? Time sure flies.

A lot has changed since you’ve been away. Women’s wrestling has changed a great deal. There’s been a whole revolution that added a ton of new talent and elevated the women into the main event.

The landscape has drastically changed. I’m not even going to go into all the new women who have debuted and won titles in the last 8 years but my current favorite is AEW’s Dr Britt Baker.

A bunch of the women featured in your story have made comebacks over the years. Trish, Lita, Torrie Wilson, and the Bellas were all inducted into the Hall of Fame and made their returns in the first women’s Royal Rumble. Michelle McCool and Kelly Kelly even made returns there too. Most recently Trish put over baby Flair at SummerSlam a couple years back and while I didn’t watch but I heard that Lita was on Smackdown last Friday.

Nattie is still going strong and I think Tamina is still around too. Beth Phoenix is back to fight with Edge against Miz and Maryse. Mickie James had a fairly lackluster comeback that mainly consisted of putting other women over but I hear she’s going to represent Impact in this year’s women’s royal rumble. Kaitlyn even made her wrestling return and did decently in the Mae Young Classic tournament.

Nostalgia is a major factor in today’s entertainment industry. Much like I enjoyed the trip down memory lane with all the returns in the new Spider-Man movie, I’m sure a return of this One Click Chicks classic wouldn’t be unwelcome.

Eight years later and I’m STILL WAITING for Mickie to get her revenge on Michelle. At this point, I was almost starting to think that Mickie should just grab her trash bag and go home. But everyone in wrestling loves a surprise return when it’s done well. Your previous writing quality would put this story in that category.

Hope to see AJ back to her old tricks soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: