View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:27 PM

Thanked 25,664 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default piecenick

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My informal poll thinks that is a little exaggerated, especially here in the South. the reason I say that is because of a personal experience. I do IT work, mostly large server installations, I had a problem with one of the servers at a mall and had to service a switch and a wireless relay. The damn thing was placed in a small space almost under the walkway for the second floor of the mall, I had to sit in this space for a few hours while we tested all of the circuits, if I looked up through a grate I was looking up at people on the walkway. I likely saw 500-700 people, mostly women in summer attire, walk over me. The grate was only about 2' wide so it was a quick look, but I saw a lot of panties, thongs and maybe 2 were bare, although it was hard to be sure with the lighting. I also got an iced coffee sloshed on my head.
It is different in the south.....women dress properly, not like slobs.... honestly, I don;t know any women who go commando.... none...... I think its a male fantasy?
Attached Thumbnails
abl.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-17-2017 at 12:32 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: