View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 03:07 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts
Default Ever seen a lady without panties? (not your wife or girlfriend)

Please write your true stories of times when you saw a lady clearly not wearing panties. Please don't include stories of when your wife was seen without panties as there's already a thread.

I remember one time I was in a nightclub. There was a couple on the dance floor kissing and caressing. They'd probably had a few drinks each. The guy undid the girls skirt and let it fall to the floor. The girl let it stay there till the end of the song, before she squatted down and pulled it back up. I got a clear view of her bare bottom for at least a minute. It looked good when she reached down to pull the skirt back up.

Another time I was in an Indian Restaurant. With a couple of friends at the end of a night out. It was late probably about 12.00. There was another table straight in front of where I was sitting. On this table was 2 couples in their 20's. They were enjoying themselves and had had a bit to drink. I noticed one of the ladies stand up probably to use the rest room. She was a very attractive red head. As she stood up her dress which had gathered up around her waist just stayed there. It was a wool jersey material and obviously somehow developed static or something. She was wearing pantyhose/ tights and i could very clearly see her red bush. The thing is she was in no rush to pull it down. She just stood there on display. It was as if she wanted the other couple across the table to see her. Her boyfriend or husband didnt say anything either. In fact no one commented and she, after about at least 10 seconds just standing there on display, eventually pulled the dress down and walked away from the table.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to zeuren For This Useful Post: