View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTee View Post
The more I read about other husbands and wives in the HotWife lifestyle, the more I wonder if the kind of relationship my wife and I have occurs very often with other couples.

Where I'm going with this is, my wife is sexually submissive. Not in the BDSM type of way, but in the sense that she is willing and often quite eager to do anything I ask or encourage her to do (sexually speaking).

She very much enjoys doing things that please me and in doing that, brings her pleasure and happiness. She really gets off on it and also enjoys herself sexually.

She also initiates and engages in sexual activities with others at times (with my prior knowledge). It's not to say she only does what I want, but she will do anything I encourage and very much enjoys me controlling the situations and the men who fuck her. She quite literally almost never says no and goes through with what I propose to her.

I'm anxious to hear from others and any similarities they might have.
It's been a while since I started this thread so thought I'd share an experience in hopes that others will also share more of their submissive wife stories.

One early experience that comes to mind is me coming home with a good friend of mine unannounced one Friday evening after stopping by for beers. My wife had not met him before.

I let her know in private that I thought it would be great fun for the 3 of us to play some poker and then see where things might go. She agreed and understood that I eventually desired for her to fuck the both of us.

She quickly jumped in making the evening fun, sexy and erotic. She went to considerable lengths to seduce my friend and to let us know she was having a fun time.

Through some poker hand losses and dares, they eventually wound up in bed together first with me watching them. My friend and I then took turns tag-teaming her for the rest of the night.

My wife had a great time (even tho was quite sore and tired the next morning). She even invited my friend to shower with her right before we all crashed for the evening.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JTee For This Useful Post: