View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 09:14 AM

Thanked 4,065 Times in 405 Posts

We've been swinging since 2016 or so. It's always been same room and with other couples. I know she wants to expand on this and I was always slightly hesitant to do so. It always sounded better in my mind than in reality.

The last few weeks we had planned a trip back to MA from where we live in FL for vacation. While we were there a fellow I know who I helped buy a house for is a tattoo artists. My wife has a few and was getting another. So he asked my permission to friend request her on FB and I said sure but if you have sexy talk you have to send me some screen shots. I'll just say they were very x rated. That turned me on a lot. The dude is hung big time and that was always a fantasy of mine was for her to be fucked by a huge cock.

So we go and she gets inked. We had planned on meeting up with him later in the week but his son got covid and he had to quarantine since he had watched him a few nights earlier.

So that brings me to her being submissive. She has a high powered big responsibility job. So she is happy being the sub to a dom. We go to Orlando mid month so maybe I'll find a nice bull for her while I watch. Always fun watching the wife being fucked hard.