Thread: photography fun
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 04:07 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
Before I start, please bare in mind that I'm sharing this story in the non fiction section rather than the photo section because despite the title, I don't have any pics. And as you'll see, I am just as disappointed as some of you are.
So to set the scene, I am a bit of an amateur photographer. ........................ . Jokingly I said, how about if we both just got naked for ten minutes, so there was nothing to hide. She chuckled and then shocked me by saying it was worth a go. I looked at her almost disbelievingly. .....................
Then she unclipped her bra and at the same time we both stripped completely naked. ......................................
While I was gutted I never got to keep any copies, I have them all stored in my own memory bank.

Would love to hear if anyone has similar stories.
Great story, loved it. I could imagine your dismay, only images left are in your mind.

My story not so erotic as frustrating. THIS WAS in the latter days of film. I believe it was "Seattle Film" that would develop my pics and give you them back in prints AND a floppy disk. yeah, a 5-1/2" floppy.

... Regardless, I had taken many pics of the wife previously in various states of dress and undress with some degree of success.

.... We went to the Caribbean, and I took what I was sure, the best, most perfect, artful and flattering pics of the wife. We were at a resort in Barbados. (definitely not clothing optional on that island)

.... One night after some drinks, we decided to take some pics outdoors. Some shots at the beach with the resort in the background. Others on the grounds with the beautiful plants, fountains, etc as backdrops. Some completely nude, others with a sarong teasing partial nudity. I took a whole roll of 36 pics, all with flash.

... Next day, I go to change the film. The film wouldn't rewind, so the camera wouldn't open.

... The Fucking camera was broke!!! Gears stripped or something. I didn't know cameras could "break". I had to literally pry the camera open to get the film out. Almost all completely exposed to light. If I had my wits about me, I should have taken it home and opened in a darkroom or have a pro do it. It wasn't a cheap camera either.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: