View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaptn View Post
Yea, most colleges I have been to are pretty strict about seperating guys and girls. I guess being 18-19 years old means you can vote and die for your country, but you better not be trying to fornicate lol. In the US most dorms have a RA (resident's assistant) who is essentially a student that tells on you if you try to drink/smoke/have fun in the dorms.

I'm not surprised that Europe is more laid back on the issue, considering it's also normal to see nudity on regular television there. If you read the article from my link, it seems that one of the main reasons that these colleges are changing the rules is to protect homosexual students. But whatever their reasoning, I'm glad to see it happening. Now if I could just go back to college...
What schools in the USA are strict about separating boys and girls? The US Naval Academy, maybe. Bible schools -- sure. (But not Georgetown or Notre Dame.) Pretty much every other college that has same sex dorms allows opposite sex guests to spend the night. It's just not an issue. And that's been true for, say, 35 years.

I lived in an all-male dorm freshman year. The showers were communal. When my GF showered, I had to stand outside to keep other men out. (More to protect them, not her.) And I preferred she use the shower during non-peak hours. Not at 8 am when the early rush hour crowd needed to shit, shower and shave.

There was girl at Harvard who was famous for taking off her top as she stood at the sink brushing her teeth with an electric toothbrush. She claimed the brush made her nipples tingle. Men would hang around to watch her brush her teeth. But they were losers and she liked turning them without habing to put out.

The only communal shower I ever saw that was used by both sexes was at Bennington College. On a visit to a high school friend, I was showering when an absolutely stunning babe joined me. Who proceeded to soap her tits as I watched. Afterwards, my friend told the babe was a lesbian and that I tried anything, including offering to soap her tits for her, she would have run screaming to the RA so I could be prosecuted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cash23 For This Useful Post: