Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by easye View Post
Well Ive already told you about the first time i shared my ex wife, so here is the second and last time. It all started with her bugging me all week about going to deer camp with me. I was against it at first I knew she would be the only female up there with a bunch of red neck hillbillies and with us all drinking and knowing how she gets after having a few they would just be all over her. I had made her aware of this and she said nothing like that would happen, so i said ok fine. so we get up there that friday and everyone is drinking and all the guys are showing her all the attn of coarse which she was loving, and then one of my buddies asked when did your wife get some new titties? She was wearing a very tight top and they were looking very big so i understood his question and laughed and told my wife pull out your tit and show him ( so instead of her getting her titties out i got them out for her after giving her a lecture that week on what she would do..) so any way its my fault. but for the rest of the evening she was flashing her titties often. Later we began to play cards and someone brought some moonshine thats when shit hit the fan its all kinda blurry but my wife had lost all her clothes in the card game somehow well of coarse everyone was wanting to see her pussy spread and she was digging it she hopped up on the table and spread her legs as wide as she could and everyone was sticking there fingers in her well my neighbor who lives next door to our cabin was with us he is 72 i think a crazy but great vet of our country and he was in awe telling us how long it had been since he had seen a pussy he couldnt keep his fingers out of her lol everyone was giving him a hard time telling him to get a little taste and sure enough he did. That must have got him excited bc he stood up and said let me show you how its done boys and starts getting his cock out by now we are cheering charles on yelling "get it,get it" and my wife looked at me with big eyes and said is he about to fuck me and no more did she get those words out he buried his cock in her and the look on her face was priceless. she looked at me a said hes fucking me... well this is a first ive never been with someone old enough to be my grandpa. She was into it too... she was cheering him on and someone yelled cum in her mouth and sure enough he cam a little in her pussy and left a trail all the way to her mouth and she sucked it dry and swallowed I over herd her tell him he tasted good. Well after that everyone was wanting a little pussy she never once put her clothes back on and so the rest of the night we would be playing cards or pool and i would look over and someone else would be fucking my wife or taking her back to the bedroom to fuck her. one time i looked over and a guy we had just met he had been there for maybe 30 min was playing pool with her ( still naked) and he ran the table on her then walked over to her bent her over the pool table and just started fucking while talking to one of my buddies then everyone got in a line right there and took turns. this time i got in on it and stuck my dick in her pussy thats when i realized there all just creampieing her it was sloppy!! so i started fucking her in her ass and droped a load in there and passed smooth out after that. the next morning my buddy told me tha after i went to bed she had all the guys sit down and she gave them a lap dance with there cock in her until they cam and she moved on to the next person. when she woke up she didnt remeber much. she was naked standing there in the living room with loads of cum dripping out of her pussy. she looked at me and said wow what happen and i looked at her and said you got gangbang babe she said she was so sore it hurt to walk. she asked me who did i all fuck and i said im pretty sure everyone and some..turns out my buddies that lived up there were calling there buddies that we didnt know to come over and fuck her she said she remembered meeting a guy at one point for the first time as he was fucking her. wish i remembered more damn moonshin
SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!! I've got a hard on that won't quit! Did that last time contribute to the break up? And is she still entertaining groups?