Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 11:44 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Had a little regular Sunday fun today... Went golfing w/ a friend, who happens to be one of the "select" friends the wife is allowed to see.
When we were done he asked me if we could go home to my house and maybe spend time w/ the wife??
I responded, OK, but I told him the wife is not expecting us, so if we go, its up to her if she in the mood? He agreed, so we went to my place w/o warning the wife on purpose because I wanted to see how she would react to just poping in w/ a "select friend"?? She knew were were playing golf together.

So we arrived home and she was fixing up around the house somewhat. She was dressed in her camo-jumper-dress w/ tube top. My buddy and I poured a drink for ourselves while the wife was puttering around the house for a while. Then I asked her in private, it she would want to have a session w/ my buddy and & I ?? Her reaction was YES, and she joined us for a drink, which led to sexual teasing w/ the buddy, which led to us all going to the bedroom together.

She told us to undress, and she stayed in her jumer-dress while she got on her knees and sucked us to hardness. Then to her surprise, I sat in the chaise lounge chain in the bedroom and told her I just wanted to watch her and him. She said she preferrs both of us, but I insisted I just wanted to watch.... Ok, and my buddy and her began together as I watched w/ a fresh cocktail in my hand...

They stood kissing at first and he was reaching under her dress grabbing her ass, and pussy... she stopped to take off her undies, and they continued as she was stroking his cock and tounge flicking his nipples at the same time he was reaching under her dress. They fell onto the bed and 69'ed, and then moved to her face sitting him. She kept looking at me and smiling and throwing me kisses until he took her to a good orgasm!! Then she got on top of his cock and slide it in her and started riding him in her skirt. He was reaching up under her tube-top and grabbing her ass as she rode him... She turned to me and said, "I really want you to join in honey"??... I told her I'd rather watch today. So she then told me, " do you like watching your friends w/ their cock in me under my skirt??"... I replyed, "YES"... and she continued to ride him hard. They ended up fucking in a few different positions , and she was always telling me how it felt.. He ended up pumping a load in her pussy missionary, and she orgasmed a few times, to both of our delight. Thats when I decided to join in, and take sloppy- seconds. So she climbed on top of me dripping his cum, and rode me to a quicky orgasm filling her pussy w/ another load.

We all smiled and laughed, and enjoyed the aftermath of it all. Then she got up. still in her dress, and went about her puttering around the house cleaning and fixing as she was before we got there... My buddy left after a shower, and the wife greeted him goodby at the door. We closed the door, and laughed , and kissed, and when I reached under her dress, there was cumm running down her inner thigh as usual...LOL

We took an intimate shower together, a talked about the afternoon. Then back to the normal routine of a married couple.

I;ll say this, I'm really glad we met, and married.. life has been alot of fun w/ her.

This is the jumper-dress & tube top she wore. Hope to see some comments!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0431.JPG   DSC_0434.JPG  

DSC_0433.JPG