Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Glory holes
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:09 AM

Thanked 4,008 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakabufo View Post
I don't think I'd be overly anxious to use a glory hole. How does one know, really know, what's on the other side?????
Easy, just look through the hole first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme View Post
Does anyone have any working knowledge of real glory holes?
Yes. I've been in booths that had them many, many times. They're usually about the size of a softball, sometimes smaller, but sometimes much bigger. I saw one place that had large square ones with hinged, lockable doors on both sides. They were so big you could stick your hole head through if you wanted. Since the object of a glory hole is to provide cock sucking anonymity for both the sucker and the suckee, the very large holes may not have the privacy most people desire.

As weird as it may sound, there are a few unspoken rules and etiquette for the good glory hole experience. If you happen to find yourself in a booth with a glory hole and just want a satisfying, solo wank, simply turn your back to it and ignore the hole. Pretend it isn't there.

Next up would be showing off while you jerk. If someone is in the next booth, they're likely watching, or at least glancing through the hole now and then. You could position yourself so that your cock is in full view of the hole as you stroke and ultimately shoot off.

If you wish to be sucked, make sure your cock is in close, full view of the hole and watch it from your side. The invitation is usually a finger laid through the hole, then withdrawn, or a finger is run around the circumference of the hole in a circling motion. If you see this, stick it through and exult in the feeling of a warm, wet, eager, willing mouth. Of course, this all works in reverse if you wish to be the catcher rather than the pitcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme View Post
I would love to sit and watch a girl in one. But not sure the wife would ever even think of doing something like that.
Way back at the start of our swinging adventures I talked my wife into visiting a glory hole a couple of times after a lot of coaxing. Her initial reaction the first time a cock came through was to collapse in silent laughter. I suppose the sight struck her as funny~ a wall surface with a stiff cock sticking through it. She finally overcame the giggles and stroked the first one. He quickly came, his cock squirting several powerful arcs of cum across the booth while she stood there stroking it.

After that she sucked three or four. She didn't want them to cum in her mouth as she was still somewhat squeamish about the whole idea, but she'd suck them for a few strokes, then jack them off for a little while. None of the other cocks she played with came because she didn't keep at it long enough, which was probably her intention. We only visited twice~ she decided it was a little too nasty for her tastes, but I still have the memories, which I revisit in full detail once in a while.

Anyway, video booths are usually some combination of filthy, cum stained, dilapidated, smelly tight spaces. Some aren't, but most are. The environment may be enough to turn a girl off even if she loves cock. In all my many years of adult book store travels, I've only seen women playing in the booths twice, and they both had a guy along with them. Better to be in a place like that with a guy. One was a nice looking middle-aged MILF who was doing lubricated jack jobs through the hole. The other was a 30-ish woman. I missed her~ she was on her way out as I was strolling in, but she must've been doing the deal. There were about 10 guys trailing along behind her as she made her way down the hallway.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 02-23-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: