Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 07:25 PM

I had an idea for a story which uses CHYOA's scoring / game / points system. Just tried to read up on how it actually works and I don't know if it's because I'm tired, but that stuff is just jibberish to me. It's all integers and variables and blergh. I'll post my idea here; partially to see if anyone would actually be interested in it, but also in case I forget.

So I'm thinking that the central character is thrown into a crazy ENF situation (like waking up naked in class) and they're told by some unknown being that they're being used for a game. Basically the deities involved are going to keep her in a state of undress until she can build up 5,000pts in order to end the game. Every action she takes gives her points. The twist is that doing naughtier things gets her more points. For example, in the waking up in class scenario, the main character can choose to sneak out of class quietly (worth a mere 10pts), put their hand up and ask permission to use the bathroom (80pts) or masturbate then and there (150pts).

She would also be given access to "Cheat Codes" which can be activated by spending points, such as 2 minutes of invisibility for 200pts or make somebody else naked as well for 500pts.

I figured the CHYOA tools would be able to keep track of all the points, and all the writers would have to do is write the scene and assign how many points they think that action is worth. Or make it so they can remove points if a cheat is activated.

I could look into it in a bit more detail... any thoughts?