View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgamerx View Post
Here's 6 videos to get this thread going. These are all pretty solid examples of the types of videos I would love to find as many of as possible. Meets all the items I mentioned above, with some more reluctant than others.

* Russian clown - Man disrobes female audience member somewhat reluctantly on stage
* Nemzetközi- Girl is socially pressured into tearing open her shirt and revealing her breasts
* Sayanora - Girl is on stage and helped out of her clothes reluctantly by performers
* Доктор - Girl is on stage and male stripper helps her to be a bit less shy
* Уголовник - Similar situation where a girl from audience is stripped by a male stripper
* Hungry Duck - A classic to say the least, this is a promo video for Hungry duck which I had to include

I'll of course continue to post other ones I have on this thread! (Sorry if any of these violate the upload rules, I tried to look for watermarks. Keep in mind I found these on free sites so I am not intentionally uploading any paid content).

The fifth video...Уголовник - Similar situation where a girl from audience is stripped by a male stripper...wasn't uploaded. I see no notice at the bottom of the post that it was edited due to a watermark or other reasons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drn1028 For This Useful Post: